Emma Matthews #2 I love Greggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she so triggered by people talking about weight loss surgery on tiktok? she said its becoming like the bbl trend...erm no. anyone can get a bbl. its only people who need weight loss surgery who get it, and its a very difficult surgery, you dont just decide on a whim. i think she just is bitter to see bigger people admit they want to lose weight
Oh my gosh this. That video made me so angry because it was just so ignorant.

I know for a fact you can't just rock up and get weight loss surgery in the UK - There's terms, conditions and medical checks. Not to mention bloody expensive. Even if you go through the NHS the waiting lists are years long.

I followed Emma for a while. I liked that she was body confident but if being body positive about yourself means you belittle others for their decisions - that's when it's time to hit unfollow imo.

Also the dress sense is particularly awful. AND the way she eats and zooms in to her face when chewing started to make me feel queezy.

Reactions: 6
Aw nah her followers are encouraging her to sell or do giveaways of her opened and expired makeup products 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
I agree with her about the weight loss surgery trend, sorry to say. I’ve seen countless girls sodding off to Turkey who aren’t even big by any stretch of the imagination, because they can’t be arsed to lose the weight or think it’ll make them skinny. I even know someone that went and she’s a size 16, cost about 3k including flights and hotel. My own sister is banging on about going now, because she has disordered eating and can’t keep weight off. They don’t give a duck in Turkey

Wonder what job she’s going to get with her Mickey Mouse degree?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with her about the weight loss surgery trend, sorry to say. I’ve seen countless girls sodding off to Turkey who aren’t even big by any stretch of the imagination, because they can’t be arsed to lose the weight or think it’ll make them skinny. I even know someone that went and she’s a size 16, cost about 3k including flights and hotel. My own sister is banging on about going now, because she has disordered eating and can’t keep weight off. They don’t give a duck in Turkey

Wonder what job she’s going to get with her Mickey Mouse degree?
my friend did fashion merchandising at uni last year and now has a good fashion job but it is SO competitive, like unbelievably so. im sorry but if emma showed up to an interview or even one brief look at her tiktok page would put an employer off.

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest here, her appearance and mannner isn’t going to get her a job in fashion. It’s not like her social media is about fashion. It’s about eating. Nobody follows her for fashion or style advice. Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think Emma jumped on the bandwagon about weight loss surgery because she refuses to diet. I have seen a lot of girls losing lots of weight due to surgery, however I do also agree with @queencarmen that I am now seeing girls who aren’t even that heavy now going for it. I suppose it’s upto them and it’s their money and Turkey doctors will always take their money.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the ringlet hair video and her skin and hair looks so dirty. It stresses me out that she let's her hair drop onto her greasy face!

Reactions: 1
The thoughts of this girls digestive system keeps me up at night. My gut is so sensitive that even a bleeping biscuit at the wrong time of day could set me off for weeks. Props to her stomach

• Haha
the skims stuff she bought is rolling because its too small!! dont know why her brain cant put that together. also she says she never wears a bra which is her own choice but i think her clothes would look a lot better if she did. she always looks like she literally just rolled out of bed

Am I the only one that think she does give a duck that she’s fat? She looks genuinely sad when she’s doing hauls because she can see her body. It’s fine to be fat, do what you like, but I don’t think she’s comfortable at that size at all.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that think she does give a duck that she’s fat? She looks genuinely sad when she’s doing hauls because she can see her body. It’s fine to be fat, do what you like, but I don’t think she’s comfortable at that size at all.
I think she was confident at one point but her diet is awful and she definitely doesn’t exercise so she has definitely gotten bigger and it must be taking a toll on her physically. It’s hard to be happy and in good humour when you can’t breathe properly and your joints are hurting.

She’s posted pics before of her as a tiny thing so she obviously started struggling somewhere along the road to go up to this size. She might feel like the tiktok brigade will turn against her if she tried to slim down.

Reactions: 4
God her nails are awful she doesn’t get a nice shape or design and they just look so odd on her fingers

Reactions: 3
God her nails are awful she doesn’t get a nice shape or design and they just look so odd on her fingers
Came here to post this, they look cheap and awful like a glue on pair from a clearance section in £1 shop - what are the fake nails so thick and rounded/bulbous?? The shape is bizarre and the pattern/colour

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Came here to post this, they look cheap and awful like a glue on pair from a clearance section in £1 shop - what are the fake nails so thick and rounded/bulbous?? The shape is bizarre and the pattern/colour
Stuffing her face with sausage rolls again 🤢..

The nails look cheap !

Reactions: 2
I thought she was past this shape 😭😭 does she not realise those do not look good on her hands?? They make her hands look stubby and bigger.

In other news I haven’t watched any videos from her in a couple of months — wondering how she’s managed to go on what seems like 2 separate holidays in 2 months (correct me if I’m wrong) when she isn’t working anymore? Surely her tiktok isn’t getting that much traffic to afford that?

Who eats garlic bread for breakfast, omg, the thought of it makes me sick, never mind the smell. Boak.

As if she isn’t going to her graduation because she wants a chilled day..she’s so f**king lazy it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 9