Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like emma. Her voice would go right through you but apart from that I don't mind her. And no I don't know her personally. Just follow her on insta and she seems harmless
You should start a rave thread then ;)

Reactions: 1
emmas insanely unprofessional and fake, i’ve proof of her saying that the people that work in her salon “are useless except her” the voice is fake the laugh is fake and shes a melt

Yes I do know her very well too if I told you everything you wouldn’t believe it
id always suspected something like this as setting up salons etc at such a young age takes a LOT of money..

Didn't know this thread existed!
I used to love her, thought she was so down to earth and hilarious.
Then she began to grate on me and I muted her stories.
Recently un muted to see what the craic is as she's as annoyed as I remember.
From what I've heard she's a little girl with no respect and running the salon funded by mummy and daddy. She doesn't seem to give a frig about actually working in it, as long as it all looks good for insta.
I remember seeing some screen shots on the LMD thread ages ago and the way she treated her staff was awful.
Smoking in the salon, leaving a nail tech who rented a seats stuff all covered in fag ash, doing it in front of customers, giving Freebies to all her mates.
Like I say, she seems like a little girl playing out her dream in the real world with no real idea what's she's doing.
what is the LMD thread? Im not shocked by the ret of it.. knew she hadn't done it on her own, the numbers just dont add up!

Sorry if this offends anyone but is she intentionally going for the 'drag queen' look?? Makeup is woeful!!
20220126_153801.jpg

20220126_153620.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
STORIES WERE DELETED LAST NIGHT ON HER INSTA. DID ANYONE SEE THEM BEFORE THEY WERE DELETED