Emma Kearney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone any gossip on why her and Shannon aren’t friends anymore ? At one point it looked like they were starting a business together

Reactions: 1
Anyone any gossip on why her and Shannon aren’t friends anymore ? At one point it looked like they were starting a business together
Shannon has gone off SM altogether. Her shop in Newry is closed and a for lease sign on it. I think she was having mental health issues a while back from things she posted and comments she made on her stories. I'm not sure there's any drama as such between her and Emma (but I would be wrong!)

Reactions: 1
Well I have just found this thread 😂 thank god there is one because I need somewhere to rant 😂 is her tongue too big for her mouth or why the duck does she talk like that? And don’t even start me on that laugh 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I have just found this thread 😂 thank god there is one because I need somewhere to rant 😂 is her tongue too big for her mouth or why the duck does she talk like that? And don’t even start me on that laugh 🫠
She’s so bleeping fake it’s not normal

Reactions: 4