Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mayobridgeceltic

In the subject of drugs, A massive banner was unveiled in Mayobridge yesterday saying "drug Dealers out", The locals apparently have got pissed off with a few boys getting too big for their boots.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

martha82

Chatty Member
I liked her at the start for her “didn’t care attitude” - I never actually followed her, just dipped in and out
I’m not a fan of her makeup but each to their own
But I honestly think she is influencing very young girls in a such a bad way - the lip filler and the veneers? Like WTF
The rubbish she eats...

Lmcl2020

Can’t believe she was up on the first day to get her hair done at Colleen loughrans . A regular customer I’m sure , way to put your paying loyal customers first . Do ur wee mates hair instead . Fair play to Emma prob got it for nothing and first day back to a business she’s frequented once before maybe . If I was a regular at this hairdresser I’d look elsewhere

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I've just checked her out and I don't think it's the same one I knew.

She sounds like Andy Malone in half those videos!

• Haha

HesterPrynne

The street her shop is on has always been a bit of a dodgy one in newry. Think they sell all the cheap fegs and tobacco next door to her.

Because there's been a fair bit of chat about him and his shop I've set up a thread for Emma's friend MrGlam_ie.
He's another strange one although he does seem to work a wee bit harder than emma! 🤣

JillZarin

Chatty Member
And herself off to Liverpool over the weekend, she's not long opened to have a weekend off. I understand that beauticians/muas have to get weekends off too but you'd think the salon would be the priority for the 1st 6 months at least!

HesterPrynne

In the subject of drugs, A massive banner was unveiled in Mayobridge yesterday saying "drug Dealers out", The locals apparently have got pissed off with a few boys getting too big for their boots.
Have you seen all those texts about the drug dealers going around? The amount of drugs in newry is disgusting.

delided

What height is Emma ? She looks strange in that dress at the vava awards . Dwarf like with a massive head

mayobridgeceltic

Emma has a big following and should be influencing young girls to speak better, she is taking the piss with all that crap and she should know better

"Bisgetti balignez" and the wee laugh awwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha