Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
EMMA KEARNEY OMG. Just back from holidays on a feg run. They must of got through customs cuz they’re buzzing. 3 suitcases full of baccy & fags. Christmas money in the bag!!
An absolute dose of the shits.
A family of pumping out children, all living off the state!
Her business 😂 never declares her earnings no #AD/ SPONSORED/AF/or PAID POSTS never declared. This yoke needs investigated.

Repossessed mortgage!! Bap ( arsehole father ) got given the parents house & couldn’t keep up the payments, out on their whole weeks wages, absolutely what a blow to loose your family home.

Her brothers well what can I say, both owe big drug debts, there’s Gona be someone come a knocking. Showing off fancy new cars, with not a pot to piss in 🤷‍♀️

EMZO & CO 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Gorbs

Chatty Member
What has the world come to honest to fuck? It's one thing going and attacking the girl on her own page but like... put yourself into the limelight, people are going to have something to say and all the skeletons will come out of the closet. I cringe even saying this but when you're a public figure you have to be prepared to take criticism, esp when it's in regards to your job. Doesn't mean people are being trolls, Christ almighty.

Reactions: 2

Louise208

Chatty Member
Didn't know this thread existed!
I used to love her, thought she was so down to earth and hilarious.
Then she began to grate on me and I muted her stories.
Recently un muted to see what the craic is as she's as annoyed as I remember.
From what I've heard she's a little girl with no respect and running the salon funded by mummy and daddy. She doesn't seem to give a frig about actually working in it, as long as it all looks good for insta.
I remember seeing some screen shots on the LMD thread ages ago and the way she treated her staff was awful.
Smoking in the salon, leaving a nail tech who rented a seats stuff all covered in fag ash, doing it in front of customers, giving Freebies to all her mates.
Like I say, she seems like a little girl playing out her dream in the real world with no real idea what's she's doing.
I think she is absolutely twat

• Haha

themdirtysrs

She gets paid by Voduz to promote their products but still after months don’t know how to pronounce their actual name right? I would get her off that BA list straight away

Pren20

Used to really like her but gone very off her in the last few months.. get some followers and grew a big ego 🙄

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Aye and the shop closed no later than 3.30pm honest to fuck you couldn't write this. She's actually such an ugly cunt.

farrahbrooke

anyone know what the deal is with Emma’s friend who opened in buttercrane? Seems very strange the whole thing nobody has heard of him it seems and he has hardly any brands or stock in store it’s weird. I’m not from newry so not sure.