Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
“So this week we are COMPLETELY… near enough booked out”😂😂😂😂 never see her doing any work always in doing her own make up and getting her staff to do doll her up etc
Short shift today only 8-11....THEY ONLY OPEN AT 10 HAHAHAHAJA
What an utter waste of space. Wonder how many times a day her family tell her to fuck up for I would move out listening to that!

Reactions: 2

HesterPrynne

I don't understand how someone in the beauty industry can't remember the name of products they use, nevermind a well known company such as Dermalogica.
You have one job Emma!

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone could ever listen to her with that stupid baby voice she has or I hope just puts on.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Is there a page for her???? Can't understand how they can afford all these holidays?

Feel so sorry for those children.. I hope someone on here knows someone in SVP in Derry.... how are they getting these vouchers while living the life they do!!!! People genuinely in need are desperate and these effers flaunting their spending on a public platform.
She’s in Newry..

Can admin back a page for this dose please and thanks. She’s getting away with so much it’s unreal x

Last edited: