Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“So this week we are COMPLETELY… near enough booked out”😂😂😂😂 never see her doing any work always in doing her own make up and getting her staff to do doll her up etc

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her latest (?) TikTok where she films her (almost) passed out dad laying in a hedge and then he fell in a pool and she tries dragging him out? This man could’ve easily drowned but she didn’t even let go of her phone and the comments on the video all find this absolutely hilarious 🙄

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Was her award sponsored by Bellamianta? The same people that do Iconic Bronze that Emma has a collab with. Coincidence? She won over Grainne McCoy and Olivia McVeigh

farrahbrooke

I know it's great that he's only 19 and has so much ambition but I feel like he needs his own thread here because I just don't understand his whole set up at all...
Can you set one up I can’t. He said on buttercrane stories he a professional mua 6 years now so he allegedly a pro mua since he was 12 r 13 den? Doesn’t seem right and thete no photos of clients or anything.I noticed Emma didn’t stay long at opening

xo_caz_xo

Anyone else see the (now deleted) story of them all with the syringe shots and her screaming "take your vaccine" 🙄🙄🙄

Louise208

Chatty Member
Sorry, does this chick actually do any work? She just seems to always be on the booze, tanning and doing makeup at 11pm and getting her hair and nails and makeup done by her own staff so she can go galavanting 🤔
I was obviously expecting too much to think that a business owner would actually, I dunno, run the business?
Was thinking the same all she seems to do is drink and apply 4 layers of tan Everynite, she still lives at home so she must be living under Mummy and daddy's pocket still cause she could hardly be making much as she doesn't seem to work much 🤷

long time lurker…..anyways I’m sure Denise Curran was delighted to be on the same table NOT!!! …..the kearney clan took up most of the table duno how they had so many there ….maybe the winners were tipped off beforehand?

Kkhh

Must say the dad done up a back garden in my estate and it’s a first class job, build the man a garden room type thing, build a wall , done the garden. The man that it was done for would have his house sitting to a T. So he must a a very, clean and tidy worker, and knows his job.
I’ve read this comment 5 times and still can’t understand it. The father built* a garden room for someone ?

• Haha