Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KelNoe

EMMA KEARNEY OMG. Just back from holidays on a feg run. They must of got through customs cuz they’re buzzing. 3 suitcases full of baccy & fags. Christmas money in the bag!!
An absolute dose of the shits.
A family of pumping out children, all living off the state!
Her business 😂 never declares her earnings no #AD/ SPONSORED/AF/or PAID POSTS never declared. This yoke needs investigated.

Repossessed mortgage!! Bap ( arsehole father ) got given the parents house & couldn’t keep up the payments, out on their whole weeks wages, absolutely what a blow to loose your family home.

Her brothers well what can I say, both owe big drug debts, there’s Gona be someone come a knocking. Showing off fancy new cars, with not a pot to piss in 🤷‍♀️

EMZO & CO 😂😂😂😂😂
Is there a page for her???? Can't understand how they can afford all these holidays?

Feel so sorry for those children.. I hope someone on here knows someone in SVP in Derry.... how are they getting these vouchers while living the life they do!!!! People genuinely in need are desperate and these effers flaunting their spending on a public platform.

Reactions: 3

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Yeah if she comes up on instastories and I don't swipe past quick enough, I get the death state from my husband. Her voice is like rubbing your fingers on a cheese grater

• Haha

delided

She’s in for a big big shock when she hits the labour ward if she can’t handle a toothache

Her laugh is soooo fake. See the new stools she got for her salon too not great for people over weight or with sore backs 🤔🤔 but sure she only thinks about herself

Missy21

Think that's awful her giving hair advise! I think if your hair is falling out badly you should see a doctor as if a hair mask or a lock of serum will do you much good! God sake and then colleen lougheran sharing it because she's stuck so far up her arse 🙄

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the converting the garage because she only got her bedroom done up and they have literally just turned the garage into a bedroom? And it nearly looks smaller than her bedroom now

Aww I’m so confused because I used to really like her but in recent months she’s turned into an advert machine and I feel like she’s sold out for the insta lifestyle. Even though I liked her, I can’t stand her constant involvement of her bloody parents!