MrGlam_ie / Caolann McCauley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Setting this up because there's been a lot of chatter about him on other threads (CMB & Emma Kearney)

Mrglam is a 19 year old "celebrity" make up artist and now a "CEO" of brand Haus of McCauley Beauty with over 6 years experience as a professional MUA apparently... no idea how he's been able to afford to open up shop in the Buttercrane in Newry with its extortionate rent. Or how he became a pro MUA at 13 years old...

Something doesn't add up with all this. He's as shady as his gal pal Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Setting this up because there's been a lot of chatter about him on other threads (CMB & Emma Kearney)

Mrglam is a 19 year old "celebrity" make up artist and now a "CEO" of brand Haus of McCauley Beauty with over 6 years experience as a professional MUA apparently... no idea how he's been able to afford to open up shop in the Buttercrane in Newry with its extortionate rent. Or how he became a pro MUA at 13 years old...

Something doesn't add up with all this. He's as shady as his gal pal Emma.
Also very interested about this

I’ve only come across this dude what is the crack with him? Is he wealthy? Is buttercrane a nice shopping centre

I’ve only come across this dude what is the crack with him? Is he wealthy? Is buttercrane a nice shopping centre
He's definitely not wealthy. From what i know, he lives at home with his mum and they live on an estate just outside newry so i wouldn't say there's any family money behind his venture.

Buttercrane wouldn't be as popular as the Quays, but i know the buttercrane lost a lot of shops because their rents were ridiculously high so it makes this shop all the more suspect.
Although to be fair inside it it just looks like a pop up store.

Im genuinely confused as to how these young people can afford all this. Fair play to them however my gripe is his lack of originality. His name mrglam is a complete ripoff off mrs glam. His company name is taken from that of Lady Gaga and his actually shop is basically the same as BPerfect megastore. Down to the hun glam life quote and overbearing loud music. No originality at all. Plus the actual fact he got off his face drunk after his first day opening and puked on the street on his way to work on the second day just shows the lack of class and business sense he and so many others have!

Reactions: 5
Im genuinely confused as to how these young people can afford all this. Fair play to them however my gripe is his lack of originality. His name mrglam is a complete ripoff off mrs glam. His company name is taken from that of Lady Gaga and his actually shop is basically the same as BPerfect megastore. Down to the hun glam life quote and overbearing loud music. No originality at all. Plus the actual fact he got off his face drunk after his first day opening and puked on the street on his way to work on the second day just shows the lack of class and business sense he and so many others have!
Completely agree! He's basically just copying Grainne McCoy's whole business plan too. As much as she gets on my wick at times she can't be faulted for the work she puts in between her and her sister.
Caolann just wants the glory but that shop of his won't last long.
I'll give it 3 months.

To me it offers nothing unique. And the celebrations for hitting targets after 1 week of sales worries me. I think its all a bit premature and immature. I really do wish him well but to me.his audience and target market are teenagers/young teens. Its all s bit tacky for me!

Reactions: 4
Hungover again!!! Imagine him
doing your makeup today. Also “as sick as a bus to Lourdes” how deplorable and diabolical is that to say? I honestly couldn’t believe what I was watching. My partners mum and Dad both went to Lourdes due to sickness I am so mad.

Reactions: 8
That just shows his immaturity. One minute praying for his aunt who sadly passed away from illness then saying something like that. Honestly if i was booked to get my makeup done I'd be cancelling. Thats no way for a business owner to behave...let alone be smug and proud of it.

I've never heard of this celebrity make up artist. My finger is on the pulse so why not? Which celebrities does he make over? Red carpet, TV, film?

Do tell all.

Reactions: 2
I am glad this thread is here haha, sorry but who are these 'celebs' he has done makeup for? A quick google search has returned no answers. In fact, google has barely heard of him.
Totally agree about the name rip off, do you think he has done that so that his account pops up when people search Mrs Glam?
Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds!

Also, '6 years experience' and yet I found a blog he wrote he started his makeup careers in 2017. Maths was never my strong point but to me that's only 4 years...

Reactions: 5
I am glad this thread is here haha, sorry but who are these 'celebs' he has done makeup for? A quick google search has returned no answers. In fact, google has barely heard of him.
Totally agree about the name rip off, do you think he has done that so that his account pops up when people search Mrs Glam?
Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds!

Also, '6 years experience' and yet I found a blog he wrote he started his makeup careers in 2017. Maths was never my strong point but to me that's only 4 years...
Me thinks there will be a lawsuit here?

ripping off someone else’s name? An also laying about his “status”?

Really can’t wait for him to do a live, so I can ask him about his “career” what celebrities makeup he has done? An how did he get his qualification at the age of 13 lol

I sense a lot of “bull tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg! Please do! 🤣
I feel like it's a whole lot of "fake it till you make it" with him.

I noticed he's touting his products as being cruelty free/vegan/gluten free/paraben free etc. No doubt they're just shipped in from AliExpress with his labels stuck on them but would find it interesting to know if he actually lists the ingredients and if he has evidence to back these claims up because I know CMB got into hot water there with her products.
It's one thing selling your own brand of eyelashes but when it comes to make up that people apply to their actual skin it's nothing to take lightly.

Omg! Please do! 🤣
I feel like it's a whole lot of "fake it till you make it" with him.

I noticed he's touting his products as being cruelty free/vegan/gluten free/paraben free etc. No doubt they're just shipped in from AliExpress with his labels stuck on them but would find it interesting to know if he actually lists the ingredients and if he has evidence to back these claims up because I know CMB got into hot water there with her products.
It's one thing selling your own brand of eyelashes but when it comes to make up that people apply to their actual skin it's nothing to take lightly.
Wonder why his insta is on private now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be such a good makeup artist he always seems to have appointments available at the weekends? You’d think opening a shop etc he’d be booked up for weeks at a time

Reactions: 1