Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Sorry, does this chick actually do any work? She just seems to always be on the booze, tanning and doing makeup at 11pm and getting her hair and nails and makeup done by her own staff so she can go galavanting 🤔
I was obviously expecting too much to think that a business owner would actually, I dunno, run the business?

Reactions: 5
I'm all for self love n'all, but why does she think she is the best lookin thing in NI? I really dunno if she's taking the piss out of herself or she genuinely believes she's absolutely gorgeous but pipe down. For a start, your makeup is shite.
I genuinely think she does believe she is “gorgeous” she likes her drink too much it’s actually disgusting good example for all her young followers…

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Gifted skiing holiday with fellow ‘influencer’ Rory Martin this week. Christ alive the holiday company sending them must have a low budget 😂 I hope she booked 2 plane seats. One for herself, and one for her massive fucking tongue 🥴😂

• Haha

Gorbs

Chatty Member
And herself off to Liverpool over the weekend, she's not long opened to have a weekend off. I understand that beauticians/muas have to get weekends off too but you'd think the salon would be the priority for the 1st 6 months at least!
It wasn't even her priority for the first week! She opened late because of renovations, took the first 5 days off and ever since has been saying she's "booked herself out of the salon" and goes off on spa weekends and days to Newcastle! I absolutely wet myself when she said she closed the salon one day from 10-11 so she could get it cleaned! Sorry but have you ever in your LIFE heard of a salon closing to clean or would they just clean it after a days trade, like most people in the employed community! Wee cuddy is something else!

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I struggle to understand why any business wouid want to collab with someone who cannot apply fake tan, shes orange and streaky and don't get me started on the tan hands

Reactions: 4

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
For a man…in an estate… the Man has his house to a T…..so big Ed sorry Ant 🤣must be a good worker….here the culchies call a garden room a shed 😂

• Haha

Pammy75

Think someone's been reading on here! Sharing the link to her business page and making a point of showing us how many appointments she has 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Think someone's been reading on here! Sharing the link to her business page and making a point of showing us how many appointments she has 😂😂😂😂
Thought that myself 😂 I feel sorry for her if she thinks 11 clients from 9-5 is flat out. I follow a hairdresser on insta who owns her own salon who worked 9-9 for 14 days to get her business back up and running. No comparison!

Blondie97

Tik Toker turned Insta Hun

Used to be quite likeable but in recent months, shows her true colours by selling out and by not adhering to guidelines

anyone got any tea?

MaryJones1

The father turns my stomach, big lazy lump with an ipad literally stuck in front of his face. Have the parents ever worked a day in their lives?