Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Well I have just found this thread 😂 thank god there is one because I need somewhere to rant 😂 is her tongue too big for her mouth or why the fuck does she talk like that? And don’t even start me on that laugh 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Foxy Roxy

I think if I was renovating that garage I would have partitioned off a part with a stud wall for the baby. I know she won’t know this yet but having two separate spaces for them and baby will be huge benefit when the baby gets to 6mths / 1yr / etc I’ve been there before - only one bedroom and it was not simple!
I wonder will Emma turn her old bedroom into a nursery down the line? 🤷‍♀️

Louise208

Chatty Member
No proper makeup artist would say you have to change foundation colour if you change your hair colour it's meant to match your skin tone and people pay her to promote their brands 😂😂
My hair colour is always different but my foundation colour is always the same, did she say that on her stories, I wouldn't let her near my face with a makeup brush 😂 her own makeup is shocking

Last edited:
  • Haha

mayobridgeceltic

Have you seen all those texts about the drug dealers going around? The amount of drugs in newry is disgusting.

I don't really think it's a surprise to be honest with the names and people need to be ashamed of themselves for taking the crap and paying big money to sniff crap. I think people have got sick of the people flaunting about and communities are now taking a stand. I think it's great to see.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
IMAGINE! atrocious advertising for your company those latest snaps. Infected, bloody, sore looking piercing, that tan 🤢 and being able to give yourself a makeover on a Saturday afternoon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never heard of a salon not be absolutely chock full on a Saturday unless it's shite.

Sorry, does this chick actually do any work? She just seems to always be on the booze, tanning and doing makeup at 11pm and getting her hair and nails and makeup done by her own staff so she can go galavanting 🤔
I was obviously expecting too much to think that a business owner would actually, I dunno, run the business?
So true did you see when the place flooded and she was standing there recording everyone cleaning it.
Also why has she not showed us around the salon like upstairs and downstairs when it all got done up?? Where is all these young ones getting the money to open these places

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Not due until October and already they’ve got a different car for the baby and now out baby shopping or grabbing the freebies

esoes

Chatty Member
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
Daddy Bap the cross dresser lol doesn’t look good male or female.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs shit, just like his GF.

Jaysus wept Offaly, I've near burnt the bake off myself downing your hot tea there! 🤣
Time for my favourite gif.
Mavis you crack me up 🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
How’s she going to give birth with the amount of gurning she’s done over this tooth she will know all about it if she gets piles she will have wee Annie rubbing the cream on for her or maybe big Ed will have to do it 🤭
The maw and da will be in the Labour suite.

mayobridgeceltic

I was heading to collect stuff in Luis Boyds on Friday around 4.30pm and there were no customers in the place. I found this weird as it was Friday evening and pay weekend. Hairdressers and beauticians' peak times are then I would imagine.

Pammy75

Didn't know this thread existed!
I used to love her, thought she was so down to earth and hilarious.
Then she began to grate on me and I muted her stories.
Recently un muted to see what the craic is as she's as annoyed as I remember.
From what I've heard she's a little girl with no respect and running the salon funded by mummy and daddy. She doesn't seem to give a frig about actually working in it, as long as it all looks good for insta.
I remember seeing some screen shots on the LMD thread ages ago and the way she treated her staff was awful.
Smoking in the salon, leaving a nail tech who rented a seats stuff all covered in fag ash, doing it in front of customers, giving Freebies to all her mates.
Like I say, she seems like a little girl playing out her dream in the real world with no real idea what's she's doing.

• Wow