Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

I didn’t hear her mention updates lately but she looks great and lost loads of weight by the looks of it
She hurt her arm/elbow and wasn't able to go to the gym for 6 weeks I think but said she was going to up her steps to balance it out. That was the last update I saw before she went on holidays at the start of March. She hasn't mentioned anything since about fitness or weight loss.

I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy for her.

Reactions: 6

Gorbs

Chatty Member
I'm all for self love n'all, but why does she think she is the best lookin thing in NI? I really dunno if she's taking the piss out of herself or she genuinely believes she's absolutely gorgeous but pipe down. For a start, your makeup is shite.

MDC

Chatty Member
An award for talking and flogging shite, no wonder the world is bloody mad with al these loopers thinking they are something!!

mayobridgeceltic

We were all mad and foolish but i feel the younger generation are a different breed, I would say that a big reason these text messages are starting to appear about the drug scum in Newry, south Armagh, Castlewellan etc

Reactions: 5
“I’ve been working morning to night for the past 3 weeks think I need a break” or whatever the fuck she said LMAO no one is ever in the place

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
No proper makeup artist would say you have to change foundation colour if you change your hair colour it's meant to match your skin tone and people pay her to promote their brands 😂😂

• Wow

sunflower81

She still lives at home with folks and has converted the garage to live in for now, said they will look at buying in a year or so. The cost of rent around Newry is astronomical so can't blame her for doing what she is

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think she's a babe, love the wigs, where'd she get those?

Tell us more about the cross dressing da???

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her makeup is so awful and dated. How can someone so talentless have their own salon? Who paid for it? Her family looks rough as

martha82

Chatty Member
I think if I was renovating that garage I would have partitioned off a part with a stud wall for the baby. I know she won’t know this yet but having two separate spaces for them and baby will be huge benefit when the baby gets to 6mths / 1yr / etc I’ve been there before - only one bedroom and it was not simple!

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Lol I knew her from tiktok. I used to think she was funny (last year) but my partner kept telling me to turn her off or put my headphones in. Now I agree with him 😂