Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
It did look dangerous but she’s a moonbeam (my new word used by someone on here )
Here daddy give me your three hands 🤣 I think Emma has ADHD she shows the traits big time

Reactions: 7

piebarm

It's not exactly protection money. It's money to keep the paras away. If they don't pay, the salon will start experiencing breaking, vandalism etc
Okay, I’m from England so please forgive any ignorance. What the hell. Why does this sound like a plot from Hollyoaks.

• Haha

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
Daddy Bap the cross dresser lol doesn’t look good male or female.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs shit, just like his GF.
Keep going this is a safe zone 🙈😝

• Haha

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Off on hols again with Big edd and wee Annie
She is looking well in her weight loss Journey

piebarm

Absolutely. I have yet to ever see a salon owner be able to post pics and videos of them in their salon in the middle of the day, and it totally empty...except for Emzo that is. I thought she was absolutely hilarious in the beginning but she just seems like a bit of a lazy tramp tbh.
100% the kind of person I would avoid like the plague on a night out for fear of getting wigged for existing.
She looks like she stinks

• Haha
Used to love her, unfollowed after the bperfect launch debacle. Seen a few tiktoks recently and can't stand her now. Uses to think it was amazing how she had her own business at her age, an actual influencer but I see she's just a silly girl like the rest of them which is a shame.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I find it crazy how much she looks like the Da before she puts her face on. Maybe people have confused them and the Da isn't actually a cross dresser 🤷‍♀️
Easy mistake. Very easy.
I still like the wigs.

• Haha
IMAGINE! atrocious advertising for your company those latest snaps. Infected, bloody, sore looking piercing, that tan 🤢 and being able to give yourself a makeover on a Saturday afternoon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've never heard of a salon not be absolutely chock full on a Saturday unless it's shite.
I know a 14 year old that got her tongue pierced there! NO CONSENT FORM SIGNED OR GUARDIAN SIGNATURE. Never heard the likes of that in my life

• Wow
  • Angry

Lovingthegossipgirl

"there's no need for me to be this good-looking" Emma you look like your da in a wig and have a body like a black bag filled with mango pulp.

• Haha
I actually like Emma, but I just cannot imagine her with a child. She still acts like one herself half the time. I hope everything goes well anyway.