Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Is she a brand ambassador or something for bperfect? Not an ad declaration or anything in sight. I don’t even know why that bugs me 😂
Cus she's a wanker and shes getting paid to promote products which look terrible on her. "omg look at this gold eyeshadow a ra Ra" *proceeds to put what can only be described as shag rugs on her eyelids and calls them eyelashes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I thought it was just me, I never found her funny from the start? Thought she tried too hard plus just think she’s jumping on all the band wagons now with ADs and stuff.
What’s the craic with the salon now? Seen work was being done

nicewigjanice_

I wish she would stop making that stupid fucking noise. Makes me want to turn myself inside out. Also why is there never anyone in that salon

Lovingthegossipgirl

Everytime I watch her stories or reels and she does that baby voice I cringe so hard, how does lee lay down at night with someone who acts and speaks like a 5 year old child, it's actually sick.

VioletBear

VIP Member
I actually like Emma, but I just cannot imagine her with a child. She still acts like one herself half the time. I hope everything goes well anyway.
That’s exactly why I asked what age she was. She seems like a lovely girl and maybe how she gets on is all a personas for the camera but she just seems so young.

Foxy Roxy

Not due until October and already they’ve got a different car for the baby and now out baby shopping or grabbing the freebies
I think Lee works in sales in a car dealers so that probably explains updating the car so soon but I understand what you're saying.

Not due until October and already they’ve got a different car for the baby and now out baby shopping or grabbing the freebies
I think many first time parents act like this, it’s a panic to buy everything and then they soon realise that baby needs very little for the first few months.

hol20x

VIP Member
Another Lanzarote feg run. Must have got through customs with their 3 bags of backy& fegs . Christmas sorted!
Loosing the Kearney home house ( daddy baps) has took no affect on the disgraceful family. Lived in an area all their lives and are now on the Dublin road living off the state. Monkey see monkey do, 2 sisters sprouting out sprogs, who owns them??
2 brothers owing big drug debts, driving around in new BM’s, watch the door it’s Gona catch up with yous.
Daddy Bap the cross dresser lol doesn’t look good male or female.
EMZO & CO never declares gift, BA paid partnership/ AF links nothing !! Does the authorities need to know, surely they do .

Lee poor moron working in Curry’s the worst sales man ever, arrogant and full of mad dogs shit, just like his GF.
Didn't expect such scalding hot tea this morning!

• Haha

Missy21

“I opened a salon at 19 and a successful one at that” 4 cancellations in a row today lmfao
Love how she doesn't seem annoyed at all by no shows when all other businesses would be raging (and rightly so) 🤔 she obviously isn't depending on that money 👀👀

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Ma and da are away to Lanzagrotte again and Emma’s just back from Paris and off again in 2 weeks skiing ⛷ must be money to be made in the auld make up 😁

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

I didn’t hear her mention updates lately but she looks great and lost loads of weight by the looks of it
She hurt her arm/elbow and wasn't able to go to the gym for 6 weeks I think but said she was going to up her steps to balance it out. That was the last update I saw before she went on holidays at the start of March. She hasn't mentioned anything since about fitness or weight loss.

I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy for her.

Gorbs

Chatty Member
I'm all for self love n'all, but why does she think she is the best lookin thing in NI? I really dunno if she's taking the piss out of herself or she genuinely believes she's absolutely gorgeous but pipe down. For a start, your makeup is shite.

MDC

Chatty Member
An award for talking and flogging shite, no wonder the world is bloody mad with al these loopers thinking they are something!!