Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatshappenin

She just shared a video of her collabbing with Iconic Bronze and am I the only one who thinks she looks a lot bigger in that video that they done compared to her recording herself?

Reactions: 2

HesterPrynne

anyone know what the deal is with Emma’s friend who opened in buttercrane? Seems very strange the whole thing nobody has heard of him it seems and he has hardly any brands or stock in store it’s weird. I’m not from newry so not sure.
I know it's great that he's only 19 and has so much ambition but I feel like he needs his own thread here because I just don't understand his whole set up at all...

sunshinex80

Anyone seen her latest (?) TikTok where she films her (almost) passed out dad laying in a hedge and then he fell in a pool and she tries dragging him out? This man could’ve easily drowned but she didn’t even let go of her phone and the comments on the video all find this absolutely hilarious 🙄
Yeah I just watched that on her insta and had the same drowning thought

Is she a brand ambassador or something for bperfect? Not an ad declaration or anything in sight. I don’t even know why that bugs me 😂

Reactions: 1