Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while I think it's obviously fair game because she decides to share so much of her relationship online, does it seem fair to speculate about how little she actually enjoys her boyfriend's presence?
Should we be asking ourselves if Tim enjoys her presence?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I honestly don't remember her even identifying as bisexual. I personally don't think that saying you feel you're on a spectrum/not totally straight is the same as identifying as bisexual.

Reactions: 6
Should we be asking ourselves if Tim enjoys her presence?
aha yes absolutely. obviously it's all fair game, I just meant that the speculation about her sexuality being related even slightly to her boredom seemed a bit, I dunno, harsh on him

Reactions: 3
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I honestly don't remember her even identifying as bisexual. I personally don't think that saying you feel you're on a spectrum/not totally straight is the same as identifying as bisexual.
I remember the assumptions about me vid (or something like that). One of them was ‘you're not entirely straight’ and she agreed. I don't remember her mentioning it aside from that but then I don't watch all her vids.😬

Reactions: 1
There's still something that doesn't sit quite right about the idea of needing to explore being bi because you are bored of your partner, no? Sexual orientation is not just something you toy with out of boredom, it's who you are -even outside of your partner being "boring" to you, that's just a part of who you are. That doesn't mean exploring your sexuality shouldn't be fun and fluid and exploratory and exciting, quite the contrary, but "being bi" is not something you do as a quirky pass time when you're bored. (Maybe I'm being fragile about this but as a bi person I find it sorta offensive to think of sexual orientation as something being used to combat boredom)
Also - potentially exploring who you are and who and what you like is advisable at any age, no matter your relationship status.
And while I think it's obviously fair game because she decides to share so much of her relationship online, does it seem fair to speculate about how little she actually enjoys her boyfriend's presence?
This whole thing 100%, I’m bi too and to imply that we need to explore outside of our relationship to “experiment” as we’re bored is very insulting. People can simply be bored of a relationship, that’s nothing to do with someone’s sexuality.

Reactions: 10
I bet Tim REALLY enjoyed spending one day out his weekend playing photographer while Emma runs around the house taking 7000 photos.

Half of the pictures she's showed in today's video look out of focus and pretty rubbish to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't even get half way through that video it was so boring. How is that a video she was super excited about?

Reactions: 4
I couldn't even get half way through that video it was so boring. How is that a video she was super excited about?
I feel like influencers don’t have any other vocab.... always like they’re favourite yet, or they’re super excited, I don’t know what content she was going for with a lot of the shots....

Reactions: 7
I feel like influencers don’t have any other vocab.... always like they’re favourite yet, or they’re super excited, I don’t know what content she was going for with a lot of the shots....
I guess I don't understand why we need a video of her taking Instagram photos because they'll be on Instagram. Bit weird 😂

Doesn’t the fact that she can shoot a whole month’s worth of content in a day just perpetuate the idea that influencers have it easy? Granted, she’ll do some ads and videos as well but that’s hardly anything 🙄

also if I tried posing like that in front of my boyfriend he’d absolutely rip the piss 😂 I just couldn’t!! (don’t think I could even take myself that seriously when alone)

Reactions: 21
I know it’s technically her house but it kinda annoys me how she refers to everything as hers even though Tim lives there. It’s always her bedroom, her bathroom etc. You never hear her saying our bedroom etc.

My fiancé owned his own home when we first met and yes technically the house and therefore rooms within were his but the more I stayed there we naturally just started referring things to “ours” but it’s like she refuses to let that be the case and she wants it to be known that it’s all hers.

It may be a minor thing others don’t think about but I always pick up on it and it does irk me 😂

I know it’s technically her house but it kinda annoys me how she refers to everything as hers even though Tim lives there. It’s always her bedroom, her bathroom etc. You never hear her saying our bedroom etc.

My fiancé owned his own home when we first met and yes technically the house and therefore rooms within were his but the more I stayed there we naturally just started referring things to “ours” but it’s like she refuses to let that be the case and she wants it to be known that it’s all hers.

It may be a minor thing others don’t think about but I always pick up on it and it does irk me 😂
She just seems to hate having him there, I don’t understand why she doesn’t just call it the bedroom.... she honestly just seems begrudged that he’s moved in, wouldn’t give him much space etc, I wonder what she makes him pay too

Yeah I get that 😂 My boyfriend has moved into my flat for lockdown and I already refer to everything as ‘ours’ 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I must be different lol me and my partner have lived together for Years and refer to everything as mine my bedroom ect we both do it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The outfit at the beginning of the recent vlog had me laughing. The oversized shirt with the weird belt. Maybe it's cause I'm 5 years older than Emma but it looks like something people were wearing in 2003.
View attachment 389914View attachment 389912
Kim wore it better imo.
I'm not homophobic atall far from it thankyou sis. But they been together a long time seem more like friends maybe she needs to explore that side of things she coming across bored
i think that they're more friends or sorta friends at this point. They've grown up, and apart from each other since their school days. There isn't much affection or chemistry there. They don't even seem to be best mates, just friends who sometimes get in each others nerves.

Yeah maybe I worded it wrong and sorry if I offended anyone on this thread who is bisexual but from my own experience when your young you don't know yourself and you sort of grow into your own she maybe met him too young and now is growing apart but he does seem like a good man who would do anything for her I just don't think the sexual chemistry is there but thats only what we see also having been in two 7+ years relationships myself that spark can fade overtime

Last edited:
The new video is totally self-absorbed. The mind-set of certain influencers never ceases to amaze me. Like, who sits there and thinks, you know what people want to see... me taking photographs of myself for the day?

I've come to realise that there are very few influencers who aren't total narcissists.

Reactions: 11
I feel weird about her Project 10 Pan update. It’s not like she hasn’t received loads of makeup in PR, so for her too be like ‘I’m so proud of myself for not buying any makeup’ is a bit weird. Like you’ve received tons anyway? Of course you wouldn’t have felt the urge so much because you were receiving new things constantly?

Reactions: 21
I feel weird about her Project 10 Pan update. It’s not like she hasn’t received loads of makeup in PR, so for her too be like ‘I’m so proud of myself for not buying any makeup’ is a bit weird. Like you’ve received tons anyway? Of course you wouldn’t have felt the urge so much because you were receiving new things constantly?
And any makeup she did want, she begged in every video until she was sent it for free, like the Jamie stuff...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.