Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but I genuinely think going out and working a little part time job in a shop or something would be beneficial for her. Being self employed takes discipline and I really think she lacks that when it comes to work. Which is odd cos she’s very disciplined in other aspects of her life. I just think she needs to set herself a clear ‘work day’ and makes goals of what she needs to have done within those hours and stick to it.
I agree. I don't realise how much a routine helped until I found myself working from home permanently, after covid hit. I used to love my work at home days and now I miss having a reason to get up early, get dressed in something other than a tshirt and joggers and make myself presentable.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I don't realise how much a routine helped until I found myself working from home permanently, after covid hit. I used to love my work at home days and now I miss having a reason to get up early, get dressed in something other than a tshirt and joggers and make myself presentable.
That’s exactly it. I honestly think having a work routine helps so much, whether you’re in a workplace or working from home. My ex was self employed and worked from home, but was lazy and had no motivation for his work, and therefore his work suffered for it. I feel the same is happening to Emma, she’s neglecting her work responsibilities, which is fine for an hour or so but it seems to be snowballing. This is her job, I don’t understand why she doesn’t take more pride it in. Imagine going to your boss and saying ‘oh, I haven’t done that work I was supposed to do’ over and over. It just wouldn’t go down well!

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly it. I honestly think having a work routine helps so much, whether you’re in a workplace or working from home. My ex was self employed and worked from home, but was lazy and had no motivation for his work, and therefore his work suffered for it. I feel the same is happening to Emma, she’s neglecting her work responsibilities, which is fine for an hour or so but it seems to be snowballing. This is her job, I don’t understand why she doesn’t take more pride it in. Imagine going to your boss and saying ‘oh, I haven’t don’t that work I was supposed to do’ over and over. It just wouldn’t go down well!
The problem is, she’ll be like this until it stops her from making money, from now on she can be lazy and makes a shed load from Instagram ads and that doesn’t get impacted by her messing about with lipsticks, which I think is horrible if they’re brand new.... like give some away! If not, focus on using up a certain amount instead, because the bacteria is gonna be rife

The problem is, she’ll be like this until it stops her from making money, from now on she can be lazy and makes a shed load from Instagram ads and that doesn’t get impacted by her messing about with lipsticks, which I think is horrible if they’re brand new.... like give some away! If not, focus on using up a certain amount instead, because the bacteria is gonna be rife
I totally agree. I just feel like she’s coasting through life at the moment and there’s only so long that lasts.

Reactions: 2
Thought this seemed apt, and something Emma should see. I'm not saying she has an eating disorder but much of her eating that we see falls into disordered eating, which can then result in an eating disorder.

Mostly though, I feel for her viewers who go to her channel for "motivation", when actually they're fuelling their own disordered behaviours.

Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 08.57.28.png

Reactions: 4
How is she now even making Instagram reels of what she eats in a day?! I've never been less interested in what someone eats in a day- swear I see her meals more than I see my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
if she applied the same approach she did with her IG pics to videos i think it'd help the complete lack of structure her upload schedule suffers from. She could take a week off to prep - two filming days, two editing days, have a three day weekend and from then on constantly be a week ahead on content. Editing a ten min clip for the weekly vlog the night it's filmed wouldn't exactly be back breaking work, and would mean she can still keep things topical.

Reactions: 11
Trying to get a free Peloton bike much? 🙄
The gyms will be closed another few months AT MOST, where the duck is she going to put a full spin bike?? Is her obsession that deep that she can't handle finding alternative exercises... Or even not exercising twice a day to begin with?

Reactions: 8
Go on a bike ride instead 😂😂 why is she always begging for things its embarrassing and so obvious

Reactions: 7
What does she need it for? Can’t survive without it for a few months? My gym has been closed for a long time, I haven’t purchased much equipment because you know what I want to go back and help them survive when I can, everyone buying all this crap means that they’ll either waste their money or they are not going to go back to the gym, she is already working out an excessive amount, spin bike isn’t what she needs

Can she not just do what everyone else is doing and make do with what she’s got. So what, you have to change up your routines for a while, maybe can’t lift so heavy or go so hard on cardio, but most people have no choice but to make do. Go out for a power walk around the block, play Ring Fit, which you go for free! 😂 You’d think she lives in a mansion the amount of stuff she buys.

Can she not just do what everyone else is doing and make do with what she’s got. So what, you have to change up your routines for a while, maybe can’t lift so heavy or go so hard on cardio, but most people have no choice but to make do. Go out for a power walk around the block, play Ring Fit, which you go for free! 😂 You’d think she lives in a mansion the amount of stuff she buys.
People literally make do with what they have, she has more money than sense. Genuinely willing to drop a few hundred on a spin bike with nowhere to store it and absolutely no requirement for it when people are struggling to survive?

Read the room sis.

That’s the thing, she’s after a peleton and can’t even seem to make do with a regular exercise bike. I used to own a spin bike that I picked up for £40 off gumtree but that was when I had a spare room and used to just balance my laptop on the ironing board for exercise entertainment 😂 the fact that she’s even tagged the brand makes me cringe. What a beg.

Reactions: 8
People literally make do with what they have, she has more money than sense. Genuinely willing to drop a few hundred on a spin bike with nowhere to store it and absolutely no requirement for it when people are struggling to survive?

Read the room sis.
Exactly. Say it louder for the people at the back! 😂👏🏻
Once again, she is showing just how far removed she is from the rest of the population. She’s only just bought that squat rack! And what’s going to happen to that when she’s back at the gym? Oh yeah, she’s going to store it in her boyfriends parents garage!

That’s the thing, she’s after a peleton and can’t even seem to make do with a regular exercise bike. I used to own a spin bike that I picked up for £40 off gumtree but that was when I had a spare room and used to just balance my laptop on the ironing board for exercise entertainment 😂 the fact that she’s even tagged the brand makes me cringe. What a beg.
Exactly! Why is she begging for a top of the range one, when it’s likely to be used for a couple of months then ignored

Reactions: 3
I do quite like Emma most of the time but her obsession with excercising is actually getting too much, just cos she’s having a day where she misses spin she wants to drop £££ on a peloton, she just got a squat rack she won’t use after lockdown, where the hell is she going to put a peloton when she barely has room for the squat rack 😅 super unfair for her to use Tim’s families garage aswell because surely they’d expect her to take it back someday?? Can’t leave it in there for however many years until she gets a bigger house 🤔
I used to love her house but now it makes me feel claustraphobic with the thought of her having a peloton cluttering up some space, I know it’s hers but surely tim can put his foot down somewhere🙄
If she wants to do some cardio can’t she just go for runs like normal people have to do? A lot of people miss the gym but make do with other stuff, probably the worst timing for her to start a new bulking goal or whatever when she’s going to have to spend loads of money and clutter up her flat to do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.