Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's totally missing the point!

Lucy Moon moans and gets angry with brands when they send her stuff without consulting her first because she knows if it's something she'll never use, it's a complete waste of resources. Emma could definitely state the same and say she's doing 10 pan and she shouldn't be sent anything.

I just find Emma's concern about the planet, and her self-proclaimed 'love' of David Attenborough so insincere. I know it's the loony, 'activist' vegan inside of me expecting unrealistic things from others but she's a bleeping idiot if she doesn't realise how ridiculous she is sometimes.
Charlotte Tilbury have just lost their cruelty free status too, I wonder if she'll stop including them in her makeup videos / mention it at all

Reactions: 3
But she's all salivary and gross.. maybe it's her lip fillers?

View attachment 396970
Also I'd just like to add how bleeping lazy this is leaving these sections blank
She's done this soooooo many times before! I remember watching some of her makeup videos a few years back, and I liked the look of a product she used and wanted to check it out - she'd say it's linked down below, or something like that - and the whole section would be empty! And it wasn't just one or two, it was pretty much constantly. That's one thing that shows that she's always been lazy and doesn't seem to give a damn about YouTube - she's so narcissistic, she only cares about herself.

Reactions: 4
She's done this soooooo many times before! I remember watching some of her makeup videos a few years back, and I liked the look of a product she used and wanted to check it out - she'd say it's linked down below, or something like that - and the whole section would be empty! And it wasn't just one or two, it was pretty much constantly. That's one thing that shows that she's always been lazy and doesn't seem to give a damn about YouTube - she's so narcissistic, she only cares about herself.
Yeah I've noticed previously too, but I've never seen her miss out so many sections!

Reactions: 2
Definitely think she wants all the benefit of what she does without the graft involved. I used to follow her (but still like to snoop on here 😂) but got so annoyed by her refusal to reply to people or acknowledge them. Felt as though she couldn’t be bothered to interact with the very following who get her all the freebies and perks 🙄

Definitely think she wants all the benefit of what she does without the graft involved. I used to follow her (but still like to snoop on here 😂) but got so annoyed by her refusal to reply to people or acknowledge them. Felt as though she couldn’t be bothered to interact with the very following who get her all the freebies and perks 🙄
Now she keeps making a point of how she's going to reply to her comments cos it's her favourite thing to do 😂 then still doesn't seem to reply

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once again in her weekly vlog she isn’t filming a video because she wants to go out for a walk before it gets dark then goes on to say that she doesn’t like having to film and upload on the same day. Do your work then and go for a walk in the dark when you finish like the rest of us have to when we finish past 5pm each night in winter 🙄

Reactions: 15
Once again in her weekly vlog she isn’t filming a video because she wants to go out for a walk before it gets dark then goes on to say that she doesn’t like having to film and upload on the same day. Do your work then and go for a walk in the dark when you finish like the rest of us have to when we finish past 5pm each night in winter 🙄
She could easily do whatever whenever..... I don’t understand why she is so disorganised, surely film on one day, edit the next, upload the next.... it won’t take long surely? Like how does she not plan? Like she’s been doing this for years now, if in my job I was still this disorganised I’d have been sacked.... she honestly is very lucky she can make money doing this

Reactions: 8
She's lucky she's rich -- she's sitting pretty during a global pandemic, while some of us are really struggling to make ends meet. She comes across so disingenuous now and doesn't seem to be at all grateful -- her lifestyle has hardly been disrupted by the pandemic, if anything it's made it easier for her because a lot of people are stuck at home and are looking for new things to watch!

Reactions: 12
Am I right in thinking all she did with a day was have a zoom with soph, go for a walk and do some meal prep... but didn’t possibly have time to film?

Am I right in thinking all she did with a day was have a zoom with soph, go for a walk and do some meal prep... but didn’t possibly have time to film?
Yes :)

And she wants 2021 to be the year she ups her "upload game"?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.