Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eight mid-roll ads on her new vlog. One every four minutes. Piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emma, I promise you absolutely no one wants to see screenshots of your workouts on fitbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma, I promise you absolutely no one wants to see screenshots of your workouts on fitbit.
She was complaining her’s was broken, guess she purchased another, one video she’s doing is the 15k steps in a day for like a month or something, so more boring content where her mental health can be questioned, she’s got an obsession with it

I actually can’t believe the amount of ADs!! There was one as soon as she finished her intro

Reactions: 2
So that video, she mentions she eats similarly to Emily canham who has filmed herself eating less than 1000 calories in a day, I do worry about Emma, the way some of those youtubers don’t exercise and eat less than her, she goes mental on the exercise and complains she feels sluggish....

Reactions: 5
So that video, she mentions she eats similarly to Emily canham who has filmed herself eating less than 1000 calories in a day, I do worry about Emma, the way some of those youtubers don’t exercise and eat less than her, she goes mental on the exercise and complains she feels sluggish....
why is she working out twice a day? That’s two hours of exercise a day, she isn’t giving her body chance to recover! She’s even said she struggles to give herself rest days. I’m massively into fitness myself but she has developed some kind of unhealthy obsession over it, I hope she realises this soon...

Reactions: 8
why is she working out twice a day? That’s two hours of exercise a day, she isn’t giving her body chance to recover! She’s even said she struggles to give herself rest days. I’m massively into fitness myself but she has developed some kind of unhealthy obsession over it, I hope she realises this soon...
I just want to know why her trainer isn’t clocking on to this?

When she had porridge for breakfast she said that she thought because she ate the whole banana and a square of chocolate, it made her feel really full

Yeah ok, Emma

• Haha
Oh gosh I haven't watched the video yet but the way she does go on about exercise in Every. Weekly. Vlog...
When I saw the title of the latest video, I couldn't bring myself to watch...

Reactions: 4
I was gonna watch the weekly vlog but again the title is about exercise runniing 10 miles even thought shes on holiday, shes got a really dangerous obsession with fittness

I was gonna watch the weekly vlog but again the title is about exercise runniing 10 miles even thought shes on holiday, shes got a really dangerous obsession with fittness
Surely Tim has noticed this? Her portions are very small, she’s worried about oil etc?

Why does she feel the need to tell us she ate "SO" much food constantly? It looked like a normal amount for someone enjoying themselves on holiday, it's like she's so hard trying to make it seem like she has a healthy relationship with food that it makes it clear that she doesn't.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I think she's blurred the line between becoming a 'health and fitness queen' and disordered behaviour😂 her holiday vlog was draining as anything listening to her moan about how much food she wanted but wasn't going to have and saying Tim wasn't letting her have a doughnut? She's definitely been watching Emily canham, complaining about feeling stodgy?😂 Obviously you have to restrict yourself to some extent to get results but I don't think filming those moments and behaviours for YouTube really fits with her 'positive vibes' persona she's trying to portray, especially if young girls watch her videos😬

Reactions: 13
I regularly run half marathons, and I'm telling you now... if you want to be a runner and get better as a runner, you have to fuel your body. You have to eat. It doesn't become much of a choice to restrict because your body requires the calories - protein, fats, carbs and all!

If fitness is the goal then you have got to eat.

I regularly run half marathons, and I'm telling you now... if you want to be a runner and get better as a runner, you have to fuel your body. You have to eat. It doesn't become much of a choice to restrict because your body requires the calories - protein, fats, carbs and all!

If fitness is the goal then you have got to eat.
The thing is I feel like Emma doesn't even really like running? She didn't seem to go out at all to run during lockdown, and even now only goes out and does one long run a week. People who enjoy running and are serious about it go out and do short and long distances, multiple times a week. It's like she only does it to prove something to herself/her viewers...

You're right. It'll take a long time to improve as a runner without covering multiple distances through the week.

It's also quite hard to be big into weights, big into yoga, big into spinning and big into running all at the same time because its hard to dedicate enough time to all of them (unless you are overexercising, sound familiar?!)

Her 10 mile time was alright for a beginner but for any improvement or to get to a sub 2 hour half she's going to need to let some of the other workout regime go to focus on running.

She has said it in videos before, she is very goal orientated but she also loses interest in things quickly, which makes sense with her attitude to health and fitness, but also a dangerous combination for disordered behaviour. I think there is no doubt now that she is demonstrating disordered behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.