Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but all her channel is now is her working out and eating it's so boring

Reactions: 11
One thing I find quite interesting is that Emma is clearly midsize, which is AMAZING and there should be more midsize girls screaming about the fact they are and normalising it... she’d do so well from advocating midsize style cause she does dress really well. The midsize girls on Instagram are nailing it and she’d do well to jump on that bandwagon.

Yet she makes out she’s smaller than that and shies away from it with 8-10 hauls and “skinnyfishing” shots.

Reactions: 6
I used to watch her years and years ago,

saw her on Sophie’s channel yesterday and wow she’s changed, not her weight, couldn’t give a duck about that, but her attitude....
She seems really full of herself, more so than ever before, she talked over soph so much and just seemed so loud, did I just forget how annoying she was? I stopped watching her when she bought her house so it’s a while ago now!
Was she just so “much” because soph is so “meh”
Should I watch an emma vlog? Is it worth giving a tit, I don’t give a tit regardless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to watch her years and years ago,

saw her on Sophie’s channel yesterday and wow she’s changed, not her weight, couldn’t give a duck about that, but her attitude....
She seems really full of herself, more so than ever before, she talked over soph so much and just seemed so loud, did I just forget how annoying she was? I stopped watching her when she bought her house so it’s a while ago now!
Was she just so “much” because soph is so “meh”
Should I watch an emma vlog? Is it worth giving a tit, I don’t give a tit regardless 😆
To be fair they were drunk, they’d just done a bunch of shots for Emma’s video. I’m an annoying loud cow when I’m drunk too 😂

To be fair they were drunk, they’d just done a bunch of shots for Emma’s video. I’m an annoying loud cow when I’m drunk too 😂
they were about as drunk as I am now.
I’m not drunk. 😐 the closest I’ve come to alcohol today is hand sanitiser.

that’s how drunk they were. 😐
I don’t remember her being so... obnoxious 🤷‍♀️ maybe I’m being harsh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she couldn't have been that drunk from what I saw her drink, in her vlogs she drinks all the time 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Can you see my breasts? What’s even weirder is I’m sure that was James she was asking 🤨 it’s almost like when he kept saying no she was determined to give him a flash!

Reactions: 5
Another “time to workout” Instagram. GET A LIFE. She wants a bloody award.... PLUS, it’s effing triggering!!! Just do it and shut up about it.

Reactions: 4
Was it sponsored? I can’t imagine there’s much she would need to change unless it was something she hadn’t spotted or the brand didn’t like

Just seen that, did you notice anything weird in it?
Just watched the whole vlog myself - it might have been to do with her Hi Smile sponsorship - she mentioned that she's no longer working with them for various reasons and is now using some other brand

Reactions: 2
Anyone just seen her instagram stories, she’s now working on an ad with a completely different teeth whitening company 🙈 seems weird considering she was working with another one last week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.