Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was blatently obvious in this weeks vlog that the fat gain did bother her as otherwise she wouldn't have kept going on about it over and over again.

Reactions: 10
It’s also scary that she thinks eating slightly less protein for a week would seriously affect her body composition. Yes over time it would but a week realistically isn’t very long.
Her mentality towards everything went from very healthy to start with to now very scary and unhealthy!! It’s actually worrying cause you shouldn’t beat yourself up for just eating some yummy food while on holiday, something you do very rarely anyway. Holidays are meant to be enjoyed! That alongside the restrictive and over exercising behaviour is setting such a bad example and is very scary to watch! I just hope she sees it soon and gets help

Reactions: 11
Interesting how many of the comments in the videos are now very much echoing the thoughts on this thread re her negative self-talk around weight, health and fitness.

Reactions: 9
I've literally just discovered emma today. First I watched her 1 year transformation video and she seemed pretty sensible and secure within herself. the second video that came up is her what i eat in a day, two things stood out to me. 1. she said she was still training 6 times a week (i get that she enjoys training but her body needs more of a rest) 2. she's measuring everything even blueberries and spinach (is she going to track macros and caloriesindefinitely? after doing this for over a year i would have thought she'd be able to roughly eye up portions)

Reactions: 1
I've literally just discovered emma today. First I watched her 1 year transformation video and she seemed pretty sensible and secure within herself. the second video that came up is her what i eat in a day, two things stood out to me. 1. she said she was still training 6 times a week (i get that she enjoys training but her body needs more of a rest) 2. she's measuring everything even blueberries and spinach (is she going to track macros and caloriesindefinitely? after doing this for over a year i would have thought she'd be able to roughly eye up portions)
If you watch her vlogs there are days she works out twice a day aswell

Reactions: 3
I wonder if everyone here will just think 'oh yeah I knew that', but courtesy of @Noahfence, I've found out Emma went to an independent school and I'm a bit surprised by that.

I wonder if everyone here will just think 'oh yeah I knew that', but courtesy of @Noahfence, I've found out Emma went to an independent school and I'm a bit surprised by that.
she was a few years below me so hardly knew her well but to her credit she does seem a LOT more grounded than the majority of people that went to that school..
But yeah she still comes from a very comfortable background which I spose explains how she owns a flat so young (in an area with London prices)

she was a few years below me so hardly knew her well but to her credit she does seem a LOT more grounded than the majority of people that went to that school..
But yeah she still comes from a very comfortable background which I spose explains how she owns a flat so young (in an area with London prices)
Her dad lent her the money for the flat and she pays him mo they like a mortgage I'm 99% sure she said that in a vlog

Reactions: 2
From her insta stories it looks like tomorrow's vid is another "what I eat", is there really no more content for her to make these days?

From her insta stories it looks like tomorrow's vid is another "what I eat", is there really no more content for her to make these days?
She mentioned yet another recipe video when she spoke about her breakfast apple crumble thing so I think it's that

She mentioned yet another recipe video when she spoke about her breakfast apple crumble thing so I think it's that
It’s boring, she thinks she’s so unique with her stewed apples...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s boring, she thinks she’s so unique with her stewed apples...
It is weird. I know she's mentioned before that prior to her fitness journey she never enjoyed cooking, so since it's a new discovery for her, she acts like she's the first person ever to cook a meal from scratch and expects everyone to be as amazed as she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is weird. I know she's mentioned before that prior to her fitness journey she never enjoyed cooking, so since it's a new discovery for her, she acts like she's the first person ever to cook a meal from scratch and expects everyone to be as amazed as she is
Literally there's so many food/recipe videos and bloggers on YouTube, it's overdone... I know it's what she enjoys making but I never even bother watching those videos, they're dull

Reactions: 4
Her recipes sound absolutely disgusting a lot of the time. I'll never get over her bread and butter pudding with brown bread, fage, low fat soy milk and sweetner 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her recipes sound absolutely disgusting a lot of the time. I'll never get over her bread and butter pudding with brown bread, fage, low fat soy milk and sweetner 🤢
Oh my lord I missed that one. That sounds like a parody recipe

It just came up and honestly I’m tired.
It’s better she names these videos “what I’m eating today” because she just about films them every other day.

Literally there's so many food/recipe videos and bloggers on YouTube, it's overdone... I know it's what she enjoys making but I never even bother watching those videos, they're dull
at this point I only tune in on Sundays for the weekly vlog but those are just starting to be food and exercise recaps and I’m bored.

Just gave it a watch and that protein banoffee pie is a crime.

Also this is nitpicky but every time I see clips of Emma working out I notice that she NEVER wears proper technical/dryfit exercise tops, always cotton ones. I can't help but think how damp and stinky they must get 😖

Reactions: 1
Just gave it a watch and that protein banoffee pie is a crime.
Came here to say that. Abomination!

Also she ingests a lot of artificial sweetener. I really don’t care what people eat but sweetener just tastes so horrible.

Came here to say that. Abomination!

Also she ingests a lot of artificial sweetener. I really don’t care what people eat but sweetener just tastes so horrible.
And it’s not very good for you! Considering she seems to care so much about what she consumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.