Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"in my humble opinion"

Oh shut up Emma, can you not think of another catchphrase.

Sorry but that make up look in today's video is absolutely atrocious. The placement is totally wrong and the application is quite frankly shoddy.

Reactions: 6
God she's really dumb for someone whose parents paid for her to be educated

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when at any school were you allowed to wear so much make up, especially not when you’re at a fee paying school?!? She looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
Is it this makeup look? I had screenshot this since yesterday to post on here but then I got caught up in the Demi Donnelly fiasco.
I was coming to say, “maybe the teacher thought she was doing you a favour”
Yeah, it was this look. Honestly, I think the look is horrendous -- the ridiculous eyebrows, the unblended eyeshadow and the stupid pout -- and she's look much nicer if she went more natural with her makeup.

She's a pretty girl, but she's really making herself look worse by doing her makeup like this. Is it possible for someone who does makeup as often as she does (or claims to) to lose their 'skills' and get worse? It looks like this was done by a kid with those little sponge applicators!

I used to really pile on the makeup because I loved the process and I had quite bad acne. But over the last year or so (basically since COVID happened), I've been going a lot more natural with my face and embracing how I look without makeup. Honestly, it's been life-changing for me. I used to spend an hour a day on my face, now it takes me 20 minutes to do a full look. It's definitely healthier for me and I just find I don't care as much about it. That just my two cents. :)

Reactions: 5
Is it this makeup look? I had screenshot this since yesterday to post on here but then I got caught up in the Demi Donnelly fiasco.
I was coming to say, “maybe the teacher thought she was doing you a favour”
Does anyone else get the vibe she's trying to do Jamie Genevieve's pout? Haha something odd with her mouth in that pic...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Since when at any school were you allowed to wear so much make up, especially not when you’re at a fee paying school?!? She looks ridiculous!
lol I didn’t realise she went to private school but I can‘t say I’m surprised

Does anyone else get the vibe she's trying to do Jamie Genevieve's pout? Haha something odd with her mouth in that pic...
She 100% wants to be like Jamie. The haircut, jewellery and now getting tattoos. Not saying all these automatically mean she’s a wannabe Jamie, but you can just tell that she wants to be

Reactions: 8
She 100% wants to be like Jamie. The haircut, jewellery and now getting tattoos. Not saying all these automatically mean she’s a wannabe Jamie, but you can just tell that she wants to be
I find her a bit of a sunbeamsjess wannabe as well sometimes

Reactions: 4
Emma talking about another vegan-collab in her most recent vlog? In the same vlog she eats eggs, milk and meat? She's not vegan, why is she getting these types of deals... A joke.

Reactions: 11
Emma talking about another vegan-collab in her most recent vlog? In the same vlog she eats eggs, milk and meat? She's not vegan, why is she getting these types of deals... A joke.
Yeah I thought that was so weird as well! Why would she accept a sponsorship for vegan food/drink when she’s not even vegan? She went vegan for a month and now she’s an ambassador? It’s not like she’s a super big Youtuber either so couldn’t blame it on that. Just seems disingenuous from her and from Starbucks too.

Reactions: 7
Clearly learnt nothing from the last scandal then.....

Clearly learnt nothing from the last scandal then.....
y e p.

I know she's a small-er youtuber so probably needs any brand deal she can get, but to accept vegan spons when she's not even vegan, when there are actual vegan influencers who could take those deals instead, just seems a bit greedy?

Reactions: 5
New posting in here. I bumped into Emma during lockdown because Youtube recommended me her weightloss journey video. I really liked it and thought she was a nice girl. However, I do think that she is obsessed with food and exercise now. I've used to enjoy her vlogs but at this point I only watch makeup related videos (she encouraged me to do a project pan and it motivates me to see her progress on that). On a different note, I don't know if you've noticed but she makes a weird voice in her videos, like a high pitched voice, especially at the start and at the end, which I find quite annoying.

Unfollowed her cos she never replies🙄
If anyone knows where her Fitbit watch strap (the silver one) is from let me know please😬

Reactions: 3
Plus the fact she refers to her at least once in every video.

Yesterday she said she'd bought the leather look leggings from Spanx because Jamie had talked about them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.