Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New posting in here. I bumped into Emma during lockdown because Youtube recommended me her weightloss journey video. I really liked it and thought she was a nice girl. However, I do think that she is obsessed with food and exercise now. I've used to enjoy her vlogs but at this point I only watch makeup related videos (she encouraged me to do a project pan and it motivates me to see her progress on that). On a different note, I don't know if you've noticed but she makes a weird voice in her videos, like a high pitched voice, especially at the start and at the end, which I find quite annoying.
Omg I actually mentioned on here befor about her voice it drives me nuts the fake voice she does 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I actually mentioned on here befor about her voice it drives me nuts the fake voice she does 😂
yes 😂 she always starts off videos (especially sit down videos) with a really sickly high pitched voice and the whole “I hope you’re SO well”/cheesy smile combo. It’s so so fake and makes me cringe every time

Reactions: 4
The outfit at the beginning of the recent vlog had me laughing. The oversized shirt with the weird belt. Maybe it's cause I'm 5 years older than Emma but it looks like something people were wearing in 2003.
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 11.25.43.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 11.24.37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma is bisexual and i get the feeling Tim isn't completely straight anyone else? That maybe why they come across a odd couple ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No she said she was on the spectrum and not completely straight whilst her boyfriend filmed it!

Emma is bisexual and i get the feeling Tim isn't completely straight anyone else? That maybe why they come across a odd couple ?
I don’t think their sexuality would impact the way they act in their relationship, sexuality has no impact on your relationship lol this makes no sense. Bisexual folk can have relationships with the opposite sex and the relationship would be the same as any other “hetero” relationship?

Your low-key homophobia is showing sis

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think their sexuality would impact the way they act in their relationship, sexuality has no impact on your relationship lol this makes no sense. Bisexual folk can have relationships with the opposite sex and the relationship would be the same as any other “hetero” relationship?

Your low-key homophobia is showing sis
Yeah this 👆👆 It makes absolutely no difference!

• Heart
Emma and Tim seem to have a very platonic, buddy-buddy relationship... but I highly doubt that has anything to do with which way anyone swings!

Emma and Tim seem to have a very platonic, buddy-buddy relationship... but I highly doubt that has anything to do with which way anyone swings!
She just seems to like having a long term boyfriend rather than actually liking tim, since he’s come back from uni she seems to have become more controlling towards him, I think if she didn’t feel stuck she would break up with him. If she’d have gone to uni I think they’d have broken up too

Reactions: 3
Is it this makeup look? I had screenshot this since yesterday to post on here but then I got caught up in the Demi Donnelly fiasco.
I was coming to say, “maybe the teacher thought she was doing you a favour”
Does anyone know why she disabled comments on this post?

Edit: oh, no ignore me it was an Instagram glitch

I'm not homophobic atall far from it thankyou sis. But they been together a long time seem more like friends maybe she needs to explore that side of things she coming across bored

Reactions: 1
I'm not homophobic atall far from it thankyou sis. But they been together a long time seem more like friends maybe she needs to explore that side of things she coming across bored
I don't think that's to do with her sexuality though... that kinda perpetuates the stereotype that bisexual people can't ever settle with one person because they can't settle with one gender.

I think I agree that Emma likes their relationship more than she actually likes Tim, but I think, if I'm being completely honest, it's to do with her weight loss and in turn her increase in self-confidence.

Reactions: 9
There's still something that doesn't sit quite right about the idea of needing to explore being bi because you are bored of your partner, no? Sexual orientation is not just something you toy with out of boredom, it's who you are -even outside of your partner being "boring" to you, that's just a part of who you are. That doesn't mean exploring your sexuality shouldn't be fun and fluid and exploratory and exciting, quite the contrary, but "being bi" is not something you do as a quirky pass time when you're bored. (Maybe I'm being fragile about this but as a bi person I find it sorta offensive to think of sexual orientation as something being used to combat boredom)
Also - potentially exploring who you are and who and what you like is advisable at any age, no matter your relationship status.
And while I think it's obviously fair game because she decides to share so much of her relationship online, does it seem fair to speculate about how little she actually enjoys her boyfriend's presence?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.