Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s clearly got a spon coming up with ring fit adventure, another game for her to be inadvertently doing exercise on top of her gym work outs..... (I’ve seen this in Lucy flight’s story)

im getting very bored of her obsession

Reactions: 4
As expected today's blog was sponsored by Ring Fit Adventure :rolleyes:

She's also announced she's reducing the amount of videos she posts a week, saying it will give her a better work/life balance (more time to exercise obsessively)

I had to laugh when she made a big deal about finally editing her Peru video but then said there was only 90 minutes of footage to go through. Despite it being over a year ago she managed to do it in a day - amazing what you can do when you aren't making yet another batch of stewed apples 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As expected today's blog was sponsored by Ring Fit Adventure :rolleyes:

She's also announced she's reducing the amount of videos she posts a week, saying it will give her a better work/life balance (more time to exercise obsessively)

I had to laugh when she made a big deal about finally editing her Peru video but then said there was only 90 minutes of footage to go through. Despite it being over a year ago she managed to do it in a day - amazing what you can do when you aren't making yet another batch of stewed apples 😂😂😂
reducing the amount of videos per week? What, from 1 to 0??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got pretty lucky with that fitness video speeding up her channel growth but as someone who started following her channel because of that, her channel is really same-y and I hardly watch her videos now. She’s not very consistent and then jay talks about how busy she is... I’ve got enough of those youtubers in my subs box

Reactions: 6
What do these low tier influencers do all day exactly?
I always wonder this. I get it if someone does super involved videos with a lot of research and planning. But a weekly vlog and trying on some outfits? I really don’t get it.

I always wonder this. I get it if someone does super involved videos with a lot of research and planning. But a weekly vlog and trying on some outfits? I really don’t get it.
she always says that she struggles to sleep and that waking up at 8:30am is a “lie-in” but like, what do you do with your time? A brand deal here and there where they tell you what they want in the video, a weekly vlog which is just you holding a camera as you do your food shop... How does she not have time to keep up with a regular upload schedule again?

Exercising and looking after your boyfriend seem to take up a lot of time

although to give it to her, the mugs do seem to sell well, so that might be the newest excuse

Reactions: 5
Most of us will never be able to get up at 8.30 just because we feel like it, go to the gym whenever during the day, and having all that flexibility - I get that being a creative or having your own business comes with a bigger risk than having a "normal" 9 to 5 job, but influencers should acknowledge that they have some privilege in their lifestyles, and that they can't really relate to most of us when it comes to daily life? It just annoys me when they portray it as if they're busier than most of us in their audience, when the truth is that they're not forced to get up at the crack of dawn like so many of us *shrug*

Reactions: 9
Looks like she's teasing a video about exercise for tomorrow.... it's getting beyond a joke now

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t mentioned it very often but not only does she have the flexibility to go to the gym whenever but she’s also in an economic position to pay for a PT

Missed upload AGAIN because Tim is taking her on a trip this weekend? So what about the 4 days you've already had to edit it this week...

Reactions: 11
Missed upload AGAIN because Tim is taking her on a trip this weekend? So what about the 4 days you've already had to edit it this week...
So she’ll also then skip her weekly vlog? She’s had all week to edit, surely it won’t take her that long, if she actually stopped over exercising she’d have so much more time

So she’ll also then skip her weekly vlog? She’s had all week to edit, surely it won’t take her that long, if she actually stopped over exercising she’d have so much more time
But then she might actually have to do some work.

• Haha
From her latest vlog - yes! Her hypocrisy in her diet and lifestyle compared to what "moves" her when she watches sad documentaries is wild... If you're that upset over the destruction of the planet, why are you contributing towards it?

Attachments

• Heart
I don't think anyone should be guilted into going vegan. I do my bit for the planet in other ways, sure I'm not perfect but I'm trying but I won't go vegan, it's not for me and alot of other people and that should be OK as long as they're doing other things to help 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s fair to bash her for eating animal products, she does have vegan alternatives for some meals, she drinks dairy free milk and has had vegan alternatives in her meals too! Going completely vegan isn’t viable for a lot of people. So she does her “bit” in that sense - plus I’m sure she does other things to help rather than what her diet consists of. As much as I would love to be vegan, I can’t as I have allergies that seem to be in a lot of vegan food (chickpeas, peas etc) but I have vegetarian/vegan alternatives where I can, especially at home!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.