Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her current hair does her 0 favours. Her old hair suited her so much and looked really healthy and thick. This wispy over-processed look with the weird fringe (is it me or does the fringe just need to be cut a bit heavier?) isn't flattering.

Reactions: 3
I think her current hair does her 0 favours. Her old hair suited her so much and looked really healthy and thick. This wispy over-processed look with the weird fringe (is it me or does the fringe just need to be cut a bit heavier?) isn't flattering.
She travels over an hour on the train to get it done as well o_O

Reactions: 1
i think it’s the colour, it’s too cool toned compared to her skin tone, she looks washed out. I think the fringe might even look nice if it was cut better with darker hair

Reactions: 2
Yeah the fringe is a no, it looks so odd and wispy. When she came back from the hairdressers it looked like neither a full fringe or a curtain fringe 🤔

yeah but it’s edgier...
And goes better with that slim-fit aesthetic 🤪

Just watched her Feel Unique thing... Was she showing a bit of self awareness when she said she was at home stewing apples? As in do you think she was taking the piss out of herself?

Anyone else notice how she never interacts with the comments on her videos either? It annoys me when YouTubers don't take the time to at least like the comments if they are too busy to reply!

Reactions: 7
She’s wearing her Fitbit in the bath! I know they’re sort of water resistant but what the actual hell, no wonder her strap broke and her old one broke too!!

She’s wearing her Fitbit in the bath! I know they’re sort of water resistant but what the actual hell, no wonder her strap broke and her old one broke too!!
Water resistant, not water proof hahahaha wow

• Haha
Ewww if she doesn't take that off when she washes I bet that smells so bad

Even if something is water resistant... there's no need to NEVER take it off. Like does she sleep in it too?
Is that a laziness thing? It only takes a couple seconds to take off and put on a watch...

Even if something is water resistant... there's no need to NEVER take it off. Like does she sleep in it too?
Is that a laziness thing? It only takes a couple seconds to take off and put on a watch...
By the state of the mess by her front door (seen in her vlogs) it's defo laziness.. She even had a toaster on the floor next to all their shoes which were sprawled everywhere with a load of other junk.. 😂

• Sick
Could be laziness but I think she's probably just a bit obsessive with tracking her steps/fitness. Wants to make sure everything is counted, even if it's a trip to the bathroom.

I sleep in my Garmin but I take it off when I have a bath or shower. TMI but watches like that smell absolutely vile if you don't wash them/under them regularly

By the state of the mess by her front door (seen in her vlogs) it's defo laziness.. She even had a toaster on the floor next to all their shoes which were sprawled everywhere with a load of other junk.. 😂
That’s disgusting!! She has enough kitchen space to put it away or have it on a counter top!!

Could be laziness but I think she's probably just a bit obsessive with tracking her steps/fitness. Wants to make sure everything is counted, even if it's a trip to the bathroom.
I think it’s this, wearing it to bed is understandable as it does track your sleep cycle but in the bath??? Madness, way too obsessive

Manky! I think its what @kinderbuen0 said though and that she wants every last step.

Her channel is dying a bit of a death though. Regurgitating the same old eating videos - very boring - not helped by the lack of interaction with her subs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.