Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she made a 'eating like other youtubers' video 2 weeks ago then her last 'what I eat in a day was a month ago'

NO ONE NEEDS THESE VIDEOS THAT OFTEN

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay I'm sorry this is sooo nitpicky but I really hate when she does that mWAH chefs kiss thing hahaha drives me insane

But I agree, I think her attitude towards her weight loss/fitness seemed really healthy at the start (I found her through her fitness journey video) and thought it was really refreshing to hear someone talking about a weight loss journey from the idea of being able to do something like climb macchu picchu but yeah, now it seems a bit concerning and I can definitely see thought patterns that I experienced while in a worse place with my ED - just a loooot of focus on good/bad food, 'healthy' or 'nutritious' options over anything else etc

Reactions: 5
Okay I'm sorry this is sooo nitpicky but I really hate when she does that mWAH chefs kiss thing hahaha drives me insane

But I agree, I think her attitude towards her weight loss/fitness seemed really healthy at the start (I found her through her fitness journey video) and thought it was really refreshing to hear someone talking about a weight loss journey from the idea of being able to do something like climb macchu picchu but yeah, now it seems a bit concerning and I can definitely see thought patterns that I experienced while in a worse place with my ED - just a loooot of focus on good/bad food, 'healthy' or 'nutritious' options over anything else etc
Yeah I agree with the chefs kiss thing it makes me cringe 😂

Reactions: 2
Just scrolled through the comments on the latest video... everyone is GUSHING over it.
Did she delete everything else?

I found her through Soph years ago and I remember she uploaded a video where she was in literal tears about how her channel wasn't growing and how much she "deserved" more subscribers so I've never really liked her since then but sometimes stuck her videos on in the background. I've had to unsub because of all this dieting business. I was in the absolute depths of my ED five years ago and she reminds me of how I was then, I still have the tendancies and I find her sooo triggering.

Girl needs to seek professional help! As someone stated, I can't believe her PT is allowing this? I quit "the gym" (the one she uses, different location) I used to go to when I started remission but still wanted to exercise so joined a smaller independant gym and I felt like my PT there actually cared about my welfare. She's actually still one of my closest friends now.

Reactions: 11
I've never had a particularly good relationship with food, but not an ED. I go to PT once a week and my trainer is so good. She always checks up on what I'm eating, my exercise, how I've been sleeping and how I feel. She genuinely cares about her clients.

Yeah I agree with the chefs kiss thing it makes me cringe 😂
Its her nails!

How does she wipe her arse with those?

Reactions: 1
I've had to unsub because of all this dieting business. I was in the absolute depths of my ED five years ago and she reminds me of how I was then, I still have the tendancies and I find her sooo triggering.

Girl needs to seek professional help! As someone stated, I can't believe her PT is allowing this? I quit "the gym" (the one she uses, different location) I used to go to when I started remission but still wanted to exercise so joined a smaller independant gym and I felt like my PT there actually cared about my welfare. She's actually still one of my closest friends now.
That was me. And as somebody who has also had an ED or ED tendencies since their early teens (I'm now well beyond that) I recognise so much of myself when I was at my worst in her behaviour and the way she speaks about food. I can literally see the ED cogs turning in her brain. The aversion to oil, the way she seeks out so many lower calorie alternatives that likely have all kinds of artificial tit in them purely to lower the calorie count (all her sweeteners, syrups, low fat dairy, biscuits etc.). I honestly can't believe her PT is validating her in this way. I mean, I can - as somebody else pointed out, many PTs are so deeply entrenched in diet culture themselves they probably don't see an issue, but it is very concerning.

Also, I know this has been spoken about so many times but WHY do she and her boyfriend speak to each other in those wretched baby voices?! It's so creepy.

Reactions: 10
Nothing has shocked me more in that video than the amount she chops off the fine beans

Screenshot_20200918-144917_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200918-144933_YouTube.jpg

My god

You only need to chop off from one end

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm curious to see how her health and fitness goes now her PT is leaving

I also don't pay attention to her upload schedule much but out of her last 10 videos, 5 are weekly vlogs... Is this her only form of income?

I'm curious to see how her health and fitness goes now her PT is leaving

I also don't pay attention to her upload schedule much but out of her last 10 videos, 5 are weekly vlogs... Is this her only form of income?
Nah the mugs must make her a fair old wack and she gets regular sponsorships, she will just post the weekly vlogs because it’s an easy edit

Nah the mugs must make her a fair old wack and she gets regular sponsorships, she will just post the weekly vlogs because it’s an easy edit
Ah, I forgot about the mugs! I was going to say, I genuinely couldn't see how she'd be able to sustain this as her income with so few video uploads a week. What a privileged lifestyle!

Ah, I forgot about the mugs! I was going to say, I genuinely couldn't see how she'd be able to sustain this as her income with so few video uploads a week. What a privileged lifestyle!
unless someone else packs and send them, they surely can't make her that much as shes never sending any out lmao

unless someone else packs and send them, they surely can't make her that much as shes never sending any out lmao
She showed in one of her recent vlogs that she was boxing them up herself and gonna post them out

ooh fair enough, I tend to skip through a lot of her vlogs tbh lol 😂
The last vlog she sold out of a particular amount and was taking pre orders, I think they’re like £12 each and she must have sold about 200? And is likely to sell another 150? If not more

• Wow
I think she sells quite a few of the mugs but she recently said she was thinking that this would be the last restock but then they all sold out super quickly so she was thinking about doing more. If she stopped doing them that would be a big chunk out of her income so I doubt she will.

That long moan about putting on weight and losing muscle was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.
“It’s not the fat gain, I don’t care about the numbers”
Then shut up and fill something else rather than exercising and eating.

Reactions: 8
said it before and I'll say it again HER LOOSE SKIN IS NOT THAT BAD COMPARED TO EXTREME WEIGHT LOSSES why is she making yet another video about it? Sis, it's barely noticeable. You can happily wear a crop top, duck off.

Reactions: 4
said it before and I'll say it again HER LOOSE SKIN IS NOT THAT BAD COMPARED TO EXTREME WEIGHT LOSSES why is she making yet another video about it? Sis, it's barely noticeable. You can happily wear a crop top, duck off.
Totally agree its actually upsetting to me watching it I lost 10 stone and have horrendous loose skin and watching her go on about that pathetic "loose skin" she has is just embarrassing anything to have weight loss content

Reactions: 9
Totally agree its actually upsetting to me watching it I lost 10 stone and have horrendous loose skin and watching her go on about that pathetic "loose skin" she has is just embarrassing anything to have weight loss content
Exactly, loose skin is horrible for some people to deal with, it makes them very self conscious, and to have someone on the internet flounce around saying she has loose skin when hers doesn't even hang, is an insult.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.