Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find really disappointing that Emma has disappeared during this precise time because I feel like she had so much to offer right now. Think about it, youtubers know better than almost anyone how to handle working from home. She could have done so many amazing videos! How to turn a corner of your house into a home office, how to separate home from work while working from home, dynamics to not kill your significant other / friends / family when spending 24/7 together, how to destress after a day of work without leaving your house, tips and tricks to be more productive while working from home without becoming a sloth...
Idk, I feel that as a job opportunity she should have jumped on this wave and taken advantage of it instead of disappearing for 3 months. Social media has blossomed during this time because people had so much free time and many chose to spend it on their socials... such a shame.
You should look into marketing/pr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find really disappointing that Emma has disappeared during this precise time because I feel like she had so much to offer right now. Think about it, youtubers know better than almost anyone how to handle working from home. She could have done so many amazing videos! How to turn a corner of your house into a home office, how to separate home from work while working from home, dynamics to not kill your significant other / friends / family when spending 24/7 together, how to destress after a day of work without leaving your house, tips and tricks to be more productive while working from home without becoming a sloth...
Idk, I feel that as a job opportunity she should have jumped on this wave and taken advantage of it instead of disappearing for 3 months. Social media has blossomed during this time because people had so much free time and many chose to spend it on their socials... such a shame.
This is what makes me think the absence wasn't by choice. She did start out posting a lot on You Tube, there were almost daily lockdown vlogs. Then it stopped suddenly. If Simon moved out, the last thing that would be on her mind would be to learn how to use the editing software and continue vlogging. I can totally see this being the reason, its not easy living and working together, and the early days of lockdown were pretty intense for everyone. Hopefully, if he's back, they can start to pick up where they left off. I like Emma, she's got her faults (don't we all!) but as far as social media influencers go, she's ok.

Reactions: 8
Mabey he found this thread and thought "os tit, I have not moved from this homemade gym in months" and came back to bring balance to our life.

He might have been helping out his parents or other valuable family members during the lockdown, UK had pretty strict rules in the beginning. Glad to see that him alive!

Reactions: 3
Find it really odd that Emma hasn’t addressed why she’s stopped making videos!
Just watched her IG stories and Simon is in the garden fixing his bike and she mentions “we did this and we did that” several times, so don’t think him not being there is the issue!
Even though her videos were dry and boring I kinda miss her anyways 🤣😂

Reactions: 7
All very weird!! She’s just blatantly ignored the fact he’s been absent off her page for three plus months and then just throws him in fixing his bike. I wish she would keep the home stuff on her home instapage also - don’t really care if you have managed to buy new furniture with the thousands you’re making off your Insta/youtube audiences and yet can’t respond to people in a diplomatic way when they show concern after your strange hiatus🙄!!

Reactions: 13
Shes so strange, she totally played up to the whole missing simon saga. So monotone and slow when she talks, drives me mad. Not as mad as the way she dresses as if she is twice her age, horrific!

Reactions: 12
She does my head in. Bland clothes and boring bland house full of reproduction furniture.
Beyond boring

Reactions: 5
Latest grid picture - why do her hands look soooo small compared to her feet?!? Photoshop fail perhaps?

Reactions: 1
Latest grid picture - why do her hands look soooo small compared to her feet?!? Photoshop fail perhaps?
I think it's just the angle plus her size 8 (?) feet - I'm no expert but can't see any obvious Photoshop as chair leg looks ok

Reactions: 2
Emma has a history of reading her threads. We initially had a rave thread for her on GG and she moaned about it so we started a rant thread 🤷‍♀️ 😂
I miss that thread; we documented her entire failed sustainability journey in such detail! A couple of those peeps haven't migrated over here yet. I wish they would!

What the hell is going on with her though? Is she quitting YT all together or...? Is this all a ruse to boost engagement because her followers will keep asking when she's coming back?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I miss that thread; we documented her entire failed sustainability journey in such detail! A couple of those peeps haven't migrated over here yet. I wish they would!

What the hell is going on with her though? Is she quitting YT all together or...? Is this all a ruse to boost engagement because her followers will keep asking when she's coming back?
I think she’s just a massive attention seeker!

Reactions: 11

I remember starting to feel so annoyed at her as she was moaning at everything - but the straw that broke the camels back was her moaning at her rave thread and I remember creating the rant thread and it became vastly more used than the rave one quickly 🤣🤣🤣
But she actually made videos then! Now she’s just vanished -
Maybe she’s got a day job!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has this been the longest time she is MIA from YT? How does she make a living even?

Reactions: 3
Has this been the longest time she is MIA from YT? How does she make a living even?
It seems like she just got on YT to get a bigger Instagram following, and makes quite a lot for every ad that's basically a selfie. Last time I checked her Instagram she was uploading quite regular and had quite a few ads. Lazy people money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.