Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like she just got on YT to get a bigger Instagram following, and makes quite a lot for every ad that's basically a selfie. Last time I checked her Instagram she was uploading quite regular and had quite a few ads. Lazy people money.
She probably gets paid twice for shoe adverts seeing as she has the biggest feet I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think covid has shown these influencers they can still make enough money with minimal Effort so the ones who are in it for the money have been shown clear as daylight with their attitudes towards their followers and their work ethic.

• Heart
Sorry if I missed this somewhere further up the thread, but was there any explanation for why there is a whole 2-week gap between her second-to-last and third-to-last IG posts? This behavior feels like someone who has checked out completely from her job. I unfollowed her Youtube channel, but occasionally she still shows up in my feed, and yesterday it was the one about "Growing Your Blog into a Business" 🙄 What a charlatan.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if I missed this somewhere further up the thread, but was there any explanation for why there is a whole 2-week gap between her second-to-last and third-to-last IG posts? This behavior feels like someone who has checked out completely from her job. I unfollowed her Youtube channel, but occasionally she still shows up in my feed, and yesterday it was the one about "Growing Your Blog into a Business" 🙄 What a charlatan.
She finally freed Simon from the dungeon, because everyone was asking where he went and she avoided answering the question, also making snide comments on people's questions. Like, how dare they ask when she is going to upload new content, it's not like it's her full-time job or anything :whistle:

After all the hard work, making sure we know Simon is still alive, she went on a well-deserved vacation.

Pure laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, new to this thread , but not tattle, I am a Millen non fan!
Emma seems alive and ok, she has just bought a channel something, so all must be good!
Is there anymore info as why, where, when??

Reactions: 1
Ugh I feel like she’s a year late to those Chanel sandals. Surprised she hasn’t bought the trendy The Row flip flops on Vestiaire that all the lithe “cool” girl bloggers have.

Reactions: 9
Imagine taking 3-4 months off a a big part of your job and still be able to afford buying so many new things (plus more designer stuff, furniture etc). IG ads, Adsense and affiliate links must be much more lucrative than anyone thinks!

I wonder what YT content she'll put out when she comes back.. i mean she could probably go for weeks just showing hauls of what she's bought in lockdown hahaha

Also apologies for being late to the party, but yeah the absence of Simon was curious!although I see he is back now. Just to add that I think Emma has actually done her own video editing in the past (early vlogs) so she wouldn't have necessarily needed him to produce them.

Based off IG alone she looks so sad. Everything is monotonous and gloomy and so cookie cutter. Such a far cry from her early days when she actually looked happy and had a personality

Wow, I just caught up on this Emma Hill thread. What a wild ride.

I'm also tinfoil-team "they had a separation". But I don't know if they are together again. I think she reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t give a tit. I have unfollowed. She’s boring, dull and utterly predictable.
She should of stuck to blogging about clothes only as her house is so cheap and nasty.
No doubt sh3 will be ripping all the crappy furniture out and replacing it with more crappy furniture. The fireplace is TERRIBLE - is it supposed to be a joke or something ? No I’m out

Reactions: 10
I don’t really care that she’s taken time off, but honestly, either stop posting repetitive content or stop posting all together. How many more photos of her lounging outside, the dogs, her watching TV or her boring ass photos in front of her hall mirror are we going to get?! If her content is the same tit quality it was before lockdown when she starts posting again, I’m going to pull out my hair

Reactions: 9
The only good thing to come out of Emma's content during lockdown is that her hair grew out and looks a lot better than the horrible chin-length scarecrow bob. But she will no doubt race to the old #vidalsassoon #ad #gifted salon to chop it off as soon as she can.

• Haha
Wait - I don’t think Brogan looks that big in this pic. 🤔 She easily looks the size 14 she says!
Has she shrunk?
977ED1C2-BC5D-4A62-9CA3-0FC36FB1002E.jpeg

How interesting! Debs( bang on style) has just posted that she is expecting EH for a few days... will Simon be there? Who will look after their dogs? ALL THE BURNING QUESTIONS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How interesting! Debs( bang on style) has just posted that she is expecting EH for a few days... will Simon be there? Who will look after their dogs? ALL THE BURNING QUESTIONS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i think she has gone to stay with debs quite a bit previously.

On topic of Debs- when did she become such a desperate dater? constantly on about people she has probably only had 1 date with and thinks her anecdotes are great.

Also she is literally a debbie downer, always down in the dumps about something, She seems like a draining friend

i think she has gone to stay with debs quite a bit previously.

On topic of Debs- when did she become such a desperate dater? constantly on about people she has probably only had 1 date with and thinks her anecdotes are great.

Also she is literally a debbie downer, always down in the dumps about something, She seems like a draining friend
I think Emma hangs out with Debs because it makes her feel this false sense of accomplishment and success. Debs still shops at Primark, Emma has designer; Debs is divorced, Emma’s maybe teetering on the edge, but still married; Debs is renting and her decor style is Urban Outfitters dorm room, Emma has the grown up house with boring interiors; Debs doesn’t have management, Emma does. Debs always seems kind of aloof, Emma seems to think she’s intelligent and socially aware. I know many think their relationship is genuine, but I think Emma uses Debs as a way to make herself feel better. It’s weird that Emma seems to have no friends other than Debs.

Didn't debs use to be Emma photographer too before Simon? I watched a couple of Debs videos around the divorce and she talked about doing her own content as well as photographing other people for their channels

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.