Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't control comments.
Well she can actually, she can turn them off. But that wasn’t my point - more that she’s aware her weight is being noticed and it’s obviously not an intentional thing.

Reactions: 1
She has a great figure imo, her figure is made for clothes if that makes sense, she can pretty much wear anything and make it look chic imo, not a lot of people can do that

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her/t I didn’t realise she didn’t want kids. Does she talk about it often? (I’m asking because I don’t want any either!)

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but I didn’t realise she didn’t want kids. Does she talk about it often? (I’m asking because I don’t want any either!)
she did a blog post a while a go about why she doesn’t want kids which I personally found it a bit off putting and made me u follow as she didn’t articulate her point properly, i’m all for people making their own choices but the way she was going on about people with kids on a flight (she was using that scenario as one reason to not have a ) really put me off her.

i think she was in a bad place when she wrote that and had too many people questioning her on this and it just came out as bitter imo

Reactions: 6
She’s said a few times that she doesn’t want comments on her weight as she considers them triggering 🤷🏼‍♀️
omg I never knew this. I’m so glad I never said anything about her body, good or bad. She always looks incredible and I thought she looked slimmer bc of her tan.

I think she’s photoshopping a little too. If you zoom in, there‘s some fuzzy bits around her knees. There have also been some photos where she elongated her legs and her feet looked like flippers.

Reactions: 2
Also I think her hair looks better a little longer. I think her hair is too thick to pull off the length she likes. I suspect she will get it chopped again once the hairdressers reopen

Reactions: 4
Also I think her hair looks better a little longer. I think her hair is too thick to pull off the length she likes. I suspect she will get it chopped again once the hairdressers reopen
I agree, she suits it much better longer! I’m always shocked by how different she looks when I see older photos

AB70FF99-D1DD-4C4B-AB40-B89680C24923.jpeg

AC7049AD-1CCE-40F4-9230-EE727E6FDC49.jpeg

Love both these styles on her! She should definitely loose the blonde bob in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I definitely think she’s split up from Simon. I just have a feeling.

Reactions: 7
I definitely think she’s split up from Simon. I just have a feeling.
Me too 😔 I feel bad even coming on here questioning this just hope she’s okay. Not following each other on insta, no letter initials on the shelves and no sign of him in months! I hope she’s okay but I think she’d be better leaving Instagram and working with animals. The doggies are her biggest passion.

Reactions: 8
I am a pessimistic bastard and have very little faith in what influencers are putting out there nowadays.

She seems to be doing quite fine on instagram, regular featuring gifted items etc.

Not to sound like a prick, if she is at such a bad mental space that she cant make videos, she should take a break from instagram too (I know its easy money for selfies), but why not just take a month off and fokus on your wellbeing? Clearly, whatever she has been doing is not working.

Also the short hair looks not so great on her, now that I have seen her older photos, she looked really elegant and beautiful with long hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, also think they are separated. Sorry for her.
Btw, she looks 100 times better with longer hair.

Reactions: 2
So, decided to finally make my first comment on here!

Emma has been to see Debs for the day, now if they’re adhering to the lockdown rules am I right in understanding that this means it’s likely they’re both on their own at the moment?

Since I’m in a couple and all my friends live in house shares I don’t know much about the whole “support bubble” thing but had read it was intended for people isolating alone?

Also can’t help myself but check everything she posts to see if she’s on her own, which she has been for a while. Wonder who is watching the dogs today though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.