Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo she got a lot of hell about the image with the Confederate flag in her honeymoon most and rightfully so. But then to say you didn’t know what the Confederate flag represented and to use that ridiculous monkey emoji is just so insensitive and inconsiderate. Like umm...okay you’re British (but also not an excuse in the 21st century with the proliferation of racism and white supremacy), but why not just say you’re sorry, you’ve done your research and was unaware of the horrible history of the symbol?

Reactions: 8
Ooo she got a lot of hell about the image with the Confederate flag in her honeymoon most and rightfully so. But then to say you didn’t know what the Confederate flag represented and to use that ridiculous monkey emoji is just so insensitive and inconsiderate. Like umm...okay you’re British (but also not an excuse in the 21st century with the proliferation of racism and white supremacy), but why not just say you’re sorry, you’ve done your research and was unaware of the horrible history of the symbol?
Yeah that ridiculous emoji reaaaaally annoyed me. So incredibly tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
For someone of her age who has spent some time travelling across the US to ‘not know’ what the Confederate flag represents is so ignorant it’s untrue...
I’ve always thought she wasn’t the brightest, but this, alongside the use of the monkey emoji, proves that she’s dumber than I thought!

Reactions: 7
So has she not addressed why shes stopped uploading videos?
Yes! Are they still together? I commented on a diff thread before another tattler shared this one that I feel like I remember a mention in GG about them going through some relationship troubles. This was like a year or so ago and I haven’t watch her since around then too. Hopefully they’re over that because I think they’re a sweet couple.

Or is it Covid related? Mood low/weird time to work in her job etc.

Reactions: 1
I think that they are still together, they did all the renovations together before and after Christmas.

Was it last year that things got a bit hectic, and Emma uploaded a video about her not doing well mentally and possibly going to therapy? I cant remember the details, but she did explain that she and Simon did argue, I think it is because they started working together and it probably got a bit much. I wonder if they did the shed conversion before or after that- so they could have separated workspaces. It was at that time I got bored of the content and just stopped watching regularly.

Went to her channel, she has not uploaded since her last video 2. april, she's active on Instagram.

Just read her community post, which was a month or so ago. Jesus woman, people are reaching out to you to see why you suddenly disappeared, you are neither active on Youtube or on your blog so people are worried. You are a content creator, that is how you earn your money of course people are going to ask you when your next video is going to be. At last upload a video and say that you are not feeling well and will take some time off youtube so you don't worry people- not any people go to the community posts.

bleeping hell, this isolation is hard on everyone, at last you have a job. A lot off people have lost theirs and don't know how they are going to by food in the near future. I myself have not been doing well mentally and physical, unemployed on top of that. Both of my ankles are damaged, have sprained them in the past, and have now been acting up this past week. I have again started sending out job applications, after months were the job marked was in standstill. I'll soon be on my 150 application and it is very demotivational never getting any reply for jobs were you are practically the perfect match for that position (both education and experience vise).

So yeah, take a break for all social media (you cant do ads on instagram and be telling your Youtube viewers you cant make content because your not feeling well) and just go to therapy Emma.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think that they are still together, they did all the renovations together before and after Christmas.

Was it last year that things got a bit hectic, and Emma uploaded a video about her not doing well mentally and possibly going to therapy? I cant remember the details, but she did explain that she and Simon did argue, I think it is because they started working together and it probably got a bit much. I wonder if they did the shed conversion before or after that- so they could have separated workspaces. It was at that time I got bored of the content and just stopped watching regularly.

Went to her channel, she has not uploaded since her last video 2. april, she's active on Instagram.

Just read her community post, which was a month or so ago. Jesus woman, people are reaching out to you to see why you suddenly disappeared, you are neither active on Youtube or on your blog so people are worried. You are a content creator, that is how you earn your money of course people are going to ask you when your next video is going to be. At last upload a video and say that you are not feeling well and will take some time off youtube so you don't worry people- not any people go to the community posts.

bleeping hell, this isolation is hard on everyone, at last you have a job. A lot off people have lost theirs and don't know how they are going to by food in the near future. I myself have not been doing well mentally and physical, unemployed on top of that. Both of my ankles are damaged, have sprained them in the past, and have now been acting up this past week. I have again started sending out job applications, after months were the job marked was in standstill. I'll soon be on my 150 application and it is very demotivational never getting any reply for jobs were you are practically the perfect match for that position (both education and experience vise).

So yeah, take a break for all social media (you cant do ads on instagram and be telling your Youtube viewers you cant make content because your not feeling well) and just go to therapy Emma.
I couldn’t find her community post where she said she explained the lack of videos...do you have a link ?

I couldn’t find her community post where she said she explained the lack of videos...do you have a link ?
Think it was this one, I have to say the community tab is not easy to find if you don't know it exists.

Can influencers please stop asking their followers to send them recommendations? You have Google, use it! What’s the bet that she’s putting together a list of sustainable brands so that her management can reach out and request free clothing for Emma to try...because she’s so sustainable guys.

Plus, as an influencer, isn’t her job to find brands to share with her followers, not the other way around? She does none of the work or research and reaps all of the rewards.

Plus, PLUS there are any number of sustainability/slow fashion focused influencers she can follow for inspiration.

/Jesus take the wheel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There is definitely a lot of friction in their marriage. It is never easy to spend 24hours with someone, they are not exception.

Reactions: 5
I dont think them working together helps their marriage tbh.
I was in bluewater before lockdown and we were seated at a restaurant next to Emma and Simon they were very quiet and not talking to each other, not sure working together is the wisest move

Reactions: 6
I actually don't know, I loosely remember someone saying that he was a photographer?

The only thing I remember is Emma saying is that he was selling tickets, transportation or something similar, when they first met.

Googeld the answer:

Simon Simon

Meet Simon
Simon, aka 'Employee of the Month' and my husband, left his full time job in the public sector to become an equal partner of the business in June 2017.

Not sure what the job was.

Reactions: 2
I
I actually don't know, I loosely remember someone saying that he was a photographer?

The only thing I remember is Emma saying is that he was selling tickets, transportation or something similar, when they first met.

Googeld the answer:

Simon Simon

Meet Simon
Simon, aka 'Employee of the Month' and my husband, left his full time job in the public sector to become an equal partner of the business in June 2017.

Not sure what the job was.
Ah thanks.

I do think it is a shame he threw away his job to work with her full time - considering that they don't seem too social, they don't want kids (which is totally fine) and that they both essentially only work out of their home, I can't imagine that's good for any relationship.

Being stuck together 24/7 and seemingly no life outside of their shared job... I can't imagine the hit it takes on your mental health, to keep your relationship lively and romantic and also to have an interactive perspective on your life...

I have been thinking, they did the shed conversion for Emma to have a space to film, but she only used it a handful of times. She films inside the house and akes pictures in the living room, why does not Simon get the shed as his space? That would get them some space, and Simon would not need to feel like his stuck with the "leftovers" with both working in the second bedroom and having his office and cloths there.

I hope they can work through the issues. I hope that Simon can go back to his previous job or something similar. If something happens he'll be left with very little because he is dependent on Emma doing her job as an influencer (which she has not been doing, if you ignore the ads on instagram).

What happened with her trip to Japan? She went to Disney in Tokyo. She never put any pictures of it up on social media . She never even mentions it. Just find it strange because shes a Disney fanatic and the Disney theme parks in Tokyo are supposed to be amazing. I think it was around about the same time she was going through some mental health issues. I wouldn't be surprised if being in Japan made her feel completely out of her comfort zone and affected her anxiety

What happened with her trip to Japan? She went to Disney in Tokyo. She never put any pictures of it up on social media . She never even mentions it. Just find it strange because shes a Disney fanatic and the Disney theme parks in Tokyo are supposed to be amazing. I think it was around about the same time she was going through some mental health issues. I wouldn't be surprised if being in Japan made her feel completely out of her comfort zone and affected her anxiety

I’ve been to Japan four times. Done disney sea and Disney Tokyo. I can see why it may be for her because it’s very... cutesy. Very childish. I mean I’m into cute things but Emma is very minimalist. Japanese fashion is BEYOND anything she would ever wear. Japan is amazing though. Shame, I hope she liked it somewhat at least.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.