Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Emma's new video when I realized there was something off about her face. At first I thought it was that her eyes were puffier than normal, then that it was the sad and uncomfortable vibe she seems to radiate lately, but then I realized: it's the eyebrows!! Has she gone overboard with botox or has she had the thing were they put threads under the skin done? I don't think she was pulling a face or showing any sign of emotion/expression in this screenshot but I can't be sure, the forehead botox would eliminate the expression lines on the forehead, therefore it's quite confusing.... but I think this is literally how her eyebrows look when her face is relaxed. Is it just me that finds this reeeeally unnatural? It makes her look "surprised but not" 24/7...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is she dressed for a crisp late autumn day wearing the worlds thickest jumper when its 20 degrees outside?! It’s still bloody summer!

Reactions: 6
At the end of her wardrobe switch over video she talks about "really minimising" her wardrobe... uh, is she blind? All I could think while watching that video was how excessive it was! A whole rail of just coats, and a stack of scarves. How on earth is she even wearing half this stuff? Even if she switched outfits twice a day she'd still have an unwearable amount of clothing. Does she really think this is what minimising a wardrobe looks like?

Reactions: 7
I can't even bring myself to watch any of her latest videos after her complete radio silence during quarantine and now it looks like she's just posting on YT for the sake of it, all beige everywhere 😴

In her older videos pre quarantine she would always be complaining about everything (but like complaining in a passive aggressive way lol) she seems really ungrateful like she's doing US a huge favour by posting on YT and WE should be soo lucky 🙄

Also to the person who commented that she's minimalist in styling and not in clothing / possessions this makes sooo much sense!

Reactions: 8
At the end of her wardrobe switch over video she talks about "really minimising" her wardrobe... uh, is she blind? All I could think while watching that video was how excessive it was! A whole rail of just coats, and a stack of scarves. How on earth is she even wearing half this stuff? Even if she switched outfits twice a day she'd still have an unwearable amount of clothing. Does she really think this is what minimising a wardrobe looks like?
It’s so minimal her husband has to keep his clothing in the guest bedroom 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so bored of seeing pictures of her walking around the same street in London with 3 inch roots and massive sunglasses on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was watching Emma's new video when I realized there was something off about her face. At first I thought it was that her eyes were puffier than normal, then that it was the sad and uncomfortable vibe she seems to radiate lately, but then I realized: it's the eyebrows!! Has she gone overboard with botox or has she had the thing were they put threads under the skin done? I don't think she was pulling a face or showing any sign of emotion/expression in this screenshot but I can't be sure, the forehead botox would eliminate the expression lines on the forehead, therefore it's quite confusing.... but I think this is literally how her eyebrows look when her face is relaxed. Is it just me that finds this reeeeally unnatural? It makes her look "surprised but not" 24/7...
Oh my gosh, you're right! The screenshot on the left is from one of her lockdown diaries videos before she went silent, and you can see her forehead wrinkles when she moves her eyebrows. No forehead movement at all in the wardrobe switchover video.
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 9.08.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 9.11.35 AM.png

She could also be using FaceTune or another retouching app on her videos, but that wouldn't explain the overly arched crazy eyebrows. Either way...sneaky sneaky, Emma.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I remember when she made that video about getting botox and fillers and thinking to myself that didn't need it

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh, you're right! The screenshot on the left is from one of her lockdown diaries videos before she went silent, and you can see her forehead wrinkles when she moves her eyebrows. No forehead movement at all in the wardrobe switchover video.
View attachment 236792View attachment 236799

She could also be using FaceTune or another retouching app on her videos, but that wouldn't explain the overly arched crazy eyebrows. Either way...sneaky sneaky, Emma.
She's the perfect example of people getting procedures done that they didn't need after following trends. She already had a pretty nice gap between her eyes and her brows as we can see on the left picture with a lot of lid space, no extra skin and really tight eyelid, there was no need to make it even bigger... there's a km between the corner of her eye and the top of her eyebrow arch! She looks a bit devilish now... such a shame! I wonder if she likes it?
It looks like her forehead is longer now too? Her hair sort of grows from further behind... Is that even possible? I know there's surgeries that do the opposite, but never heard of this. Maybe it's an effect of the botox?

Reactions: 5
Well I don’t think she likes her face that much anyway which is sad.

botox can defo alter your face by pulling in directions.

Reactions: 1
I think its just down to boredom really, she has no social life, only so many bags and shoes you can buy, so next thing is to start messing with your face.

Reactions: 5
Botox can certainly give you that startled appearance and can make your forehead look more prominent.

Ooh I noticed the brows too! She has done videos mentioning injectable In the past so I rate her for being honest. I think it looks pretty good and not too weird at the mo, but the danger is she’ll get addicted and start looking weird. I also understand why she might be doing the little tweaks - she’s a blogger who has to look at photos of herself everyday, as well as get comments telling her she doesn’t look great. On a side note if you’re interested in plastic surgery and stuff check out Lorry Hill on YouTube - it’s fascinating how much subtle stuff all actual stars get.

I hope she owns up to this session of injectables. I find it so irritating when bloggers don’t mention it when it’s clear as day.

View attachment 236792View attachment 236799

I never loved her micro bladed brows bc I thought they looked to harsh with her blonde hair but now after the botox they look cartoony

I don't know how she doesn't notice she's looking a little crazy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.