Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes look like they’re on stalks in that vlog 😳 I only watched a few minutes out of curiosity after reading other posts on here but she has absolutely nothing of any interest to say, how the hell has she made her fortune doing this? Has her content dropped or has she just been exposed as others have over the past few months? Her ‘style’ is weird to me, she calls it classic but I just think it’s boring. Maybe I’m critical because there’s nothing about her that appeals to me...not even the dogs 🤭

Reactions: 5
Her eyes look like they’re on stalks in that vlog 😳 I only watched a few minutes out of curiosity after reading other posts on here but she has absolutely nothing of any interest to say, how the hell has she made her fortune doing this? Has her content dropped or has she just been exposed as others have over the past few months? Her ‘style’ is weird to me, she calls it classic but I just think it’s boring. Maybe I’m critical because there’s nothing about her that appeals to me...not even the dogs 🤭
shes a real nasty asshole

Watching it now, Emma seems quite awkward and unhappy. Which leads me to think something else is going on behind the scenes. I don't know if it's just me but something seems different about her face, maybe it's just weight loss and the fact she has no phone *cough* Instagram *cough* in front of her face.

Her update seems quite patronising the way she goes on about being a creator and having to be in the mood to film. Must be nice having a job where you can decide not to do anything if you aren't in the mood. No structure on the upload days because that is too much pressure. :rolleyes:

I know there has been a lot of speculation about her and Simon, if there have been issues in the marriage the no vlogging thing makes a lot of sense.
I have no idea how they are together, he looks so miserable with her. didn't they have a trial separation last year?

I wonder if she gets off on being ignorant and dim?
I just don't think she is any way smart or well read

Right? I didn't understand the Japan meltdown at all. Later on she said they walked loads while in Japan like 10k at least each day? If she really had a melt down how was she able to handle that? I know when I've had mental health meltdowns on vacation I've wanted to just spend all day in the hotel or near by. If they were out and about doing a lot of stuff still I don't see why they couldn't have vlogged. Though walking does also help me when my anxiety is bad, but like you said on days my anxiety is really bad I still show up to work and try my best. Maybe if things are awful I take a personal day but I can't just take a whole month off.

I think what bugs me about Emma is that I can understand the anxiety and the digestive issues bc I have those too. But then I see her be nasty to fans or make ignorant comments and I just get so annoyed. Lots of people have mental health issues she could gain audience from people who also struggle but instead she just chooses to do nothing for months on end. The virus isn't going to just vanish, things will be weird for a lot longer, she needs to either commit to making videos or just stay off social media all together.
Emma seems like the type to be "not like other girls" and be embarrassed to seek help

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do her eyebrows look weirder than before? They almost look too high and too curved. I wonder if she got even more botox than just the stuff to lift her one side of the face. I've always though her brows were too dark with her blonde hair but if she left her hair similar to her natural hair color I think I wouldn't notice that as much.

Why is she so self conscious about her hair having volume and her "grey" roots. If she's so self conscious about such little things should she really be putting herself online like this??

Reactions: 3
Why is she so self conscious about her hair having volume and her "grey" roots. If she's so self conscious about such little things should she really be putting herself online like this??
I wouldn't have noticed her hair at all if she didn't bang on about it for five minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly Simon's colorful prints are the only thing bringing any fun and joy into that house. It is so soulless I'm not sure how Simon can stand it

Reactions: 6
Honestly Simon's colorful prints are the only thing bringing any fun and joy into that house. It is so soulless I'm not sure how Simon can stand it
I really despise Disney as a company but I have to give you right on that. Buddy likes his colourful prints and clothes.

Reactions: 4
Look I like Disney films and whatnot because it’s a part of my childhood but I always find it weird when people in their 30s are still crazy obsessed with it where their holidays only consist of Disney cruises, Disney parks etc and they don’t even have any kids to enjoy it with! It’s what I always find a bit strange with Emma and Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's waiting for her gifted haircut and colour. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she decide to use this dark, blurry, moody photo as her profile image? Who does she think she is, Lizzy Hadfield?
Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 9.16.26 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I meant to screen shot a comment by Emma on Instagram that I saw yesterday and now I can't find it. But she replied to someone about IGTV and said something like I dont like IGTV and I don't like youtube either because I don't go there for content. Honestly, I am so tired of these so called content creators with this woe is me attitude. No one is forcing you to produce youtube content or Instagram content, if you are so miserable LEAVE. Quit, find another job. There are plenty of other people on the platforms that actually enjoy it and want to succeed. I really don't get it.

Reactions: 13
I fast-forwarded through her video just to see the home stuff. The thing that struck me was how good the built-in handmade shelves next to the fireplace looked, and it's because the wood brings some much-needed warmth to the room. I think the biggest mistake Emma made to her house was adding that ugly gray veneer flooring. It sucks all the life out of the room and looks so dated; and unlike paint, can't be easily changed. Did she ever mention what the floors used to be when they bought the house (I'm pretty sure it would not have been that)?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.