Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I like Disney films and whatnot because it’s a part of my childhood but I always find it weird when people in their 30s are still crazy obsessed with it where their holidays only consist of Disney cruises, Disney parks etc and they don’t even have any kids to enjoy it with! It’s what I always find a bit strange with Emma and Simon.
👏🏻🙌🏻 I’m 35 and totally agree. It creeps me out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Simon actually loves Disney as much as Emma? He's financed a couple of their trips and has also bought Disney-themed gifts for her/them, so obviously doesn't mind it, but I wonder if he would go through all that if it wasn't for Emma. While "Simon's Corner" definitely has a childish vibe (simply because the style of artwork is more cartoonish/illustrative), it isn't Disney themed.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Simon actually loves Disney as much as Emma? He's financed a couple of their trips and has also bought Disney-themed gifts for her/them, so obviously doesn't mind it, but I wonder if he would go through all that if it wasn't for Emma. While "Simon's Corner" definitely has a childish vibe (simply because the style of artwork is more cartoonish/illustrative), it isn't Disney themed.
I love how they’re in the part of the house that guests would probably never see (if they had guests). Poor guy has to have his prints lining the wall into the basement 🤣

Reactions: 4
"I love how they’re in the part of the house that guests would probably never see (if they had guests). Poor guy has to have his prints lining the wall into the basement his room"

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest video. God she is a miserable bore.

Imagine you tellin your work, i’ll do my report but can’t guarantee it will be this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

covid has made these influencers even lazier than they were.

Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest video. God she is a miserable bore.

Imagine you tellin your work, i’ll do my report but can’t guarantee it will be this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

covid has made these influencers even lazier than they were.
Just goes to show how they are only motivated by sponsored content. The second the jobs stopped coming their way they stopped producing all organic content. Thing is they still get paid for non sponsored videos!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just goes to show how they are only motivated by sponsored content. The second the jobs stopped coming their way they stopped producing all organic content. Thing is they still get paid for non sponsored videos!
yeh hated the whole ‘not feeling’ aka not getting ads so why bother filming anything.

Reactions: 5
She looks miserable to me. I still think she’s having marital problems and doesn’t want to talk about it

Reactions: 8
What’s Simon been doing all this time, just waiting around for Emma to be in the right mood? If she’s not working then he can’t either

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good point, the only reason simon quit his job was to help with her filming and editing.
Is he going back to work or be a kept husband?

Reactions: 3
She looks miserable to me. I still think she’s having marital problems and doesn’t want to talk about it
defo, didn't she has a sort of breakdown last year.
Simon and her won't make it esp if she hanging out and speaking on the phone for hours with Debs

Her new outfit post looks like she's trying to cosplay as Brittany Bathgate.
defo trying to be BB with the poses and lighting, soo try hard

Reactions: 4
What's this on her new post about her not being brave enough to show her face? What's wrong with her face?

Reactions: 3
What the heck? "Petrified"? Yeah, she posts a lot of photos wearing sunglasses, but it's not like she never shows her face... Just casually scrolling through her feed, I see her face plenty of times. See also, vlogs. See also also, IG stories and those horrible grimaces she would make on purpose. Ugh, she is SO attention grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean we all have our insecurities. There was a time 10 or so years ago I thought to be a blogger, I would be rich by now 😉 but I knew I’d be self conscious-ish (and deep down it was vapid 🤣) so I didn’t

At first glance this comment thread probably wouldn't go noticed, but when you think about it, why did her follower feel the need to apologise for causing offence? It was a perfectly valid observation/question and not in any way offensive.
Emma's reply is very reasonable of course (no criticism here)

But maybe others have also picked up on vibes from her previous style of replying to messages/comments... which is sad, that a follower would feel afraid of offending her (even if not justified)
Who knows!

She seems to be nicer in replies of late, so maybe removing YT from her "workload" is indeed helping with her stress.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I am going to say that her latest video about what she's bought "second hand" she looked a lot more comfortable on screen. Still not the laughing, jovial type, but more comfortable than that return video.

However, I don't really get her buying current season Le Specs on Vestiaire. I think she does know they are an Australian brand (not French despite the name) but as an Australian they are pretty common here. And like many retailers they have done a lot of sales and discount codes during Covid. I bought two pairs 50% off only a couple of months ago. I just wonder if she considered just buying them brand new and looking for a discount?

Or is that not #secondhandbutgrand 😂

Well, surely it’s better that she buys second hand? Whether they are this season or 10 years old, someone else clearly doesn’t need them anymore so it’s better that they go to the landfill that is Emma’s wardrobe rather than an actual landfill.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.