Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8CC91063-4178-4001-B14B-4983CADC91FA.jpeg

Simons T-shirt and bracelet from the video so it’s him. She’s just done it for the attention and speculation. She’s such a bore.

Reactions: 6
I think it's Simon guys, look the bracelet! 😁 This makes me so happy! I think she must read here though and is showing us. Wonder why they took down the S & E signs, must of been to do with the new living room make over maybe?
Emma has always said she never liked the letters in the first place - they had been up for quite a long time and didn't fit the theme of the room anymore to be fair. I'm just happy her and Simon appear to still be together

Reactions: 1
Emma has always said she never liked the letters in the first place - they had been up for quite a long time and didn't fit the theme of the room anymore to be fair. I'm just happy her and Simon appear to still be together
The only other one is them not following each other on insta and taking his link out of the bio and unfollowing him on the home account. Could this story be an old one that she's reposted? Could he have just come to pick up some stuff? Who knows what's going on unless it was just a break/got back together or as has been stated it's for attention the whole time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My gut instinct is he did move out for a bit. He may well be back now, but I’m convinced there’s been a period of separation.

Reactions: 10
Have you seen the response to someone asking about her rings? I agree I think they have separated for a bit and trying to sort things

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank you, seems telling as someone earlier in the thread said people take off rings in the Summer

I have a zoom meeting soon that lasts two hours can anybody go back to last summer and confirm if she actually does this 😂

• Haha
I have a zoom meeting soon that lasts two hours can anybody go back to last summer and confirm if she actually does this 😂
She would of been better going down the weight loss route and saying they were now to big. It hasn't exactly been hot a lot to warrant hand swelling has it.

She keeps them on on holiday...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's never going to admit it if they did seperate, and faid do's, it's their private business. I do detect a slight change in tone of voice on her stories, the goofy face pully is back. Whatever's gone on, I do actually hope they sort things out.

"away from screens, cameras, and prying eyes" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Prying eyes? 😂 Who does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"away from screens, cameras, and prying eyes" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Prying eyes? 😂 Who does she think she is?
probably referring to us lot 😂😂! Her tone even in that response is sarcky. I love her style so much but I’m not in agreement with how she‘s managed this - just go completely off social media instead of this half in/half out approach, leaving Simon out to keep people guessing and then getting all snotty because people are questioning what’s going on🙄 Agreed that she will never admit if they did separate for any length of time. Anyone brave enough to ask her why her and Simon no longer follow each other?! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Super work Polly! 😂 thanks for that
No problem, a lot of spare time on my hands with no work atm. I can also confirm the pictures where you can see her hand there is never not 2 of the rings missing, she does like to put a hand in her pocket though so maybe that's hiding no ring but I am just going to call BS on her comment.

Reactions: 5
This is all quite bizarre to me and I’ve a feeling I’m in the minority but is the state of her marriage actually any of our (or anyone else’s) business? I follow her for style, interiors and the dogs. I certainly don’t feel she’s obliged to keep me informed on the ups and downs of her relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.