Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all quite bizarre to me and I’ve a feeling I’m in the minority but is the state of her marriage actually any of our (or anyone else’s) business? I follow her for style, interiors and the dogs. I certainly don’t feel she’s obliged to keep me informed on the ups and downs of her relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel that you may be in the wrong place then and should stick to her socials.

Reactions: 4
This is all quite bizarre to me and I’ve a feeling I’m in the minority but is the state of her marriage actually any of our (or anyone else’s) business? I follow her for style, interiors and the dogs. I certainly don’t feel she’s obliged to keep me informed on the ups and downs of her relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️
We're all aware it's none of our beeswax. It's just musings based on things she's posted to a public platform ie, Instagram. It's not like we're all peering in through her front window.

Reactions: 5
We're all aware it's none of our beeswax. It's just musings based on things she's posted to a public forum. It's not like we're all peering in through her front window.
Has she been v open about things like this before? As in, does she share everything? I’ve only followed for a few months

But why is it of importance?
No one said it was, but she's not exactly giving us some thrilling content to discuss right now is she. As someone has said previously, she could have been playing on the rumour and we all fell right into it. She's a public figure who has shared her relationship for all to see, it's going to happen. I don't really care for half of the daily mail but it's still out there...

Reactions: 2
Has she been v open about things like this before? As in, does she share everything? I’ve only followed for a few months
She has shared her mental health issues in the past and shared a fair bit of her & Simon's life via vlogs on her You Tube channel. Her audience all know he's 'employee of the month'. Would be odd not to comment when he seems so suddenly absent.

Reactions: 6
No one said it was, but she's not exactly giving us some thrilling content to discuss right now is she. As someone has said previously, she could have been playing on the rumour and we all fell right into it. She's a public figure who has shared her relationship for all to see, it's going to happen. I don't really care for half of the daily mail but it's still out there...
It’s being discussed a lot - seems strange to me is all but I agree that perhaps she’s playing on it and could have shut it down if she wanted.

She has shared her mental health issues in the past and shared a fair bit of her & Simon's life via vlogs on her You Tube channel. Her audience all know he's 'employee of the month'. Would be odd not to comment when he seems so suddenly absent.
Right 👍🏻 I wasn’t aware of this hence the question. I’ve not seen him other than in a few stories and then only fleetingly.

Reactions: 1
It’s being discussed a lot - seems strange to me is all but I agree that perhaps she’s playing on it and could have shut it down if she wanted.
This whole site is kind of pointless. We’re having conversations about people we don’t know but put their life out there to discuss. People like Emma make money from sharing their lifestyle so we’re going to be interested.
I get what you mean but yeah it’s kind of the website for discussing pointless things

Reactions: 11
It's being discussed a lot as it's been so apparent in all her posts of late that summit it up. She looks gaunt, ill, sad, rings have gone missing, no sign of Simon at all, all of that stands out way more than a new blazer. I also don't think the comments here about it have been particularly negative, if anything it's been more out of genuine concern.

Reactions: 12
This whole site is kind of pointless. We’re having conversations about people we don’t know but put their life out there to discuss. People like Emma make money from sharing their lifestyle so we’re going to be interested.
I get what you mean but yeah it’s kind of the website for discussing pointless things
Yeah and I totally get that and gossip a lot myself 😂 Just seemed a bit personal but I guess if she’s always put it all out there it’s gonna happen.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand the dogs!

Speculation on the state of her relationship seems inevitable when her relationship is part of her ‘content’.

I thought her ‘like any normal husband and wife’ comment was disingenuous as most husbands and wives don’t share the inside of their home, their holidays, etc on social media as a career.

I don’t mind Emma, but you can’t create interest in your life to earn income, then be cross when people become invested. It’s biting the hand that feeds you.

Reactions: 14
Did she ever say how they ended up with 5 (is it 5?) chihuahuas? It does seem quite excessive, even if they are small dogs.

• Wow
Yes, She's had Bean for years, then they got Bella. One day, Bean and Bella got it on while they were out, and boom, 3 pups.
Ooh okay! Didn't know they were a 'family' of dogs. That makes slightly more sense. But still I guess didn't need to keep all three pups as well.
But that's just me. Those dogs seem loved af and that's what matters. I'm just about a year into following her and always wondered how they ended up with 5.

I followed her because I like her style but I like the nerdy relationship she has with Simon. He’s dorky and funny. I think having him heavily featured in her vlogs initiates natural curiosity when he disappeared. As someone with anxiety and depression, I’d dislike her job, so I wonder if she will alter the way she communicates her brand moving forward?

Reactions: 9
I followed her because I like her style but I like the nerdy relationship she has with Simon. He’s dorky and funny. I think having him heavily featured in her vlogs initiates natural curiosity when he disappeared. As someone with anxiety and depression, I’d dislike her job, so I wonder if she will alter the way she communicates her brand moving forward?
exactly. We wonder because we like him. If he was a douche then we would all just be glad he’s fucked off.

I for one do not mind absences from bloggers and youtubers. If they need time for their mental health or for creativity to flow then I have so many others I can watch while they pause. As long as they don’t come back only when they want shill dirty lipsticks lol (JH 💋)

She seems to really love herself. She dresses like she is about 60 and shows it off as if she looks amazing. Everything she says is sooo monotone. I do like seeing the dogs haha!

Reactions: 3
She seems to really love herself. She dresses like she is about 60 and shows it off as if she looks amazing. Everything she says is sooo monotone. I do like seeing the dogs haha!

I love her style and the dogs and the house just think she's a bit rude and I want the drama

Reactions: 2
I love animals, but five yappy chihuahuas is my idea of hell on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find really disappointing that Emma has disappeared during this precise time because I feel like she had so much to offer right now. Think about it, youtubers know better than almost anyone how to handle working from home. She could have done so many amazing videos! How to turn a corner of your house into a home office, how to separate home from work while working from home, dynamics to not kill your significant other / friends / family when spending 24/7 together, how to destress after a day of work without leaving your house, tips and tricks to be more productive while working from home without becoming a sloth...
Idk, I feel that as a job opportunity she should have jumped on this wave and taken advantage of it instead of disappearing for 3 months. Social media has blossomed during this time because people had so much free time and many chose to spend it on their socials... such a shame.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.