Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever claimed to be financially independent? I always assume that a fairly young person who owns property in London has family money (JosieLdn, made in Chelsea lot). I kind of always thought that blogging and YouTube pays for Emma’s penchant for shopping & designer goods/ extravagant holidays. I thought she must have a trust fund or inheritance to make her way in London so young and without a stable career.
Must be, I cant recall how long they have lived in that house but they have lived there before she got big-ish. I don't really follow blogs so I don't know how popular she was on that front, yes I said was because you have to be constant at posting blogpost for it to count. But thats just my opinion.

Buying a house in London on a train ticket seller and a boutique owner/store seller salary is extremely hard (I think she was working at a store, selling clothes or something similar before going full-time blogger.

Reactions: 6
Must be, I cant recall how long they have lived in that house but they have lived there before she got big-ish. I don't really follow blogs so I don't know how popular she was on that front, yes I said was because you have to be constant at posting blogpost for it to count. But thats just my opinion.

Buying a house in London on a train ticket seller and a boutique owner/store seller salary is extremely hard (I think she was working at a store, selling clothes or something similar before going full-time blogger.
Simon worked as a train ticket seller before they both moved to London I think. Maybe he had a well paid job before he started working with Emma

Reactions: 2
Simon worked at the local station selling tickets And Emma worked in a Kurt Geiger store.

Reactions: 1
She lives down the road from me, house was sold for 140k ish 10 years ago, more than doable on 2 average salaries imo

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She lives down the road from me, house was sold for 140k ish 10 years ago, more than doable on 2 average salaries imo
I'm not fully sure where in London she lives but always been under the impression its not in one of the top zones on the underground?

Her new story, blazer buttons are usually on the left and trouser buttons on the right so she has a ring on her finger, however from older pictures it don't not look like her wedding band and her engagement ring is most certainly missing. I like Emma, I think she was a bit harsh with Simon sometimes but generally I thought they were a lovely couple 😔

Actually on second thought (and a lot of hope) maybe her ring doesn't fit due to the weightloss, perhaps it isn't a heartbreak diet - this is me really hoping though. I wish she'd just show him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
£140k for a two bed, five floor Victorian terrace in south east London would have been an absolute steal
Oops Zoopla had me confused! It's actually between that fig and 200k 🤓 (Don't wanna dox)

Anyways, surely Em has gone down the furlough route. Have any bloggers actually admitted to doing this?

Why can’t she just put simon’s hand or foot in just to end speculation? I think she’s doing it on purpose now.

Reactions: 4
I hate to say this but I can't understand why there is any speculation to begin with. It makes no sense to me that everyone feels there must be marriage trouble.
I said it up-thread and I'll repeat it: they're fine. They just refurnished their house, that's not something you do together before you divorce. They were chilling out and laying low because they've gone down the furlough route. Their communication style may not be OTT affectionate, but that doesn't mean it's toxic.

Emma has brought on speculation by not addressing her long absence until far too late, and then doing it with a super rude post on her community page. That was ridiculous and I'm not surprised it's confused a lot of her followers.
She played the mental health card for absolutely no reason and I don't believe she's been having anxiety from what she has shown. I despise people using the label of anxiety for convenience; it de-legitimizes the experiences of others who are actually struggling.
To be clear, I'm not saying she doesn't have anxiety, I'm saying her going radio silent during lockdown was not due to her anxiety.

Her weight loss is confusing me, though. She was so unnecessarily snarky to people who mentioned it. You're posting posed shots of yourself in outfits where you look noticeably different, so of course people will notice.
On GG some were speculating she'd had CoolSculp done when she went in for botox and didn't want to admit it. I can see that being the case. Although, perhaps she's just been eating healthier whilst in lockdown. Whatever the reason, good for her, but why not just comment politely about it and move on? It would stop people asking the same questions repeatedly.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say this but I can't understand why there is any speculation to begin with. It makes no sense to me that everyone feels there must be marriage trouble.
I said it up-thread and I'll repeat it: they're fine. They just refurnished their house, that's not something you do together before you divorce.
Meh. People go on round-the-world trips, buy cars and houses, get a pet and/or have a baby just before they divorce.

Emma seems to be another Influencer who overshares when she has stuff to flog then wants privacy when it suits her.

Her audience is entitled to be confused! And this is why speculation happens.

Reactions: 14
Meh. People go on round-the-world trips, buy cars and houses, get a pet and/or have a baby just before they divorce.

Emma seems to be another Influencer who overshares when she has stuff to flog then wants privacy when it suits her.

Her audience is entitled to be confused! And this is why speculation happens.
Fair enough and I actually completely agree with you. It's when people are thinking she visited Debs for a day and that must mean she's crying on her shoulders about a separation, when it could just be she wanted to spend the day with her bestie since they have been in isolation for so long, kwim. Stuff like that is a big leap in my mind, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
As you said, she's brought this on herself and she often disappears without warning, always creating the same questions and speculation. It's infuriating that she is older than other influencers but behaves more immaturely than most.

People are speculating about their marriage because she has made Simon a part of her brand and he has always been regularly visible. Except now he has disappeared and she has not explained why when people have asked. Ok so maybe people don’t deserve an explanation but that is the reason why the gossip is running rife, and it seems like deception. It’s the trade off between being known and liked for your private life and sharing everything with your followers but keeping some things to yourself and not feeling like you owe anyone an explanation.

If he’s been furloughed or is lying low why can’t she just say, rather than make vague and often snippy references to her mental health as the reason for the break from two thirds of her usual output?

Reactions: 5
He hasn't been seen in months, her engagement ring is missing & maybe the wedding band, the S & E are missing, they no longer follow each other on personal or home account. I think she has a girl friend staying over with her atm which is where the we're is coming from (based on a story of 2 people on the sofa in women like joggers and no leg hair which would of indicated the second person was Simon) . There is so much happening to cause the speculation and just because they did a renovation doesn't mean there wasn't trouble. That was probably heavily gifted, filled with ads and for content. I really do hope they are fine but the more this gets dragged out and she acts like this the more I think he has gone.

I did think at first weightloss was down to not being able to live off of KFC, junk food and meals out so easily at the start of lockdown but now I think it's much more than that.

I thought there were 3 rings, and the one she has on atm was the 3rd and not the engagement or the wedding band, finally found something that solidifies there was 3 rings, now does anyone know if the diamond studded one she is only wearing atm is the wedding band or something else 🤔 Still holding out hope that they just don't fit from the weight loss.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She annoys me intensely - I have unfollowed her.
maybe she has done the house up to sell ? Who know or cares now.
She’s in the wrong job as she wants followers so she can shill her endless blazer / jean yawnsville freebies or she doesn’t. Can’t have it both ways. I am done

Reactions: 10
Well she's treated you to his arm guys although I can't imagine Simon with a gold bracelet

Reactions: 2
Well she's treated you to his arm guys although I can't imagine Simon with a gold bracelet
I feel like we’ve seen him in it before?
but someone said maybe someone in simon’s family passed away could have belonged to them (if we haven’t seen this before)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.