Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she voluntarily stoped working for 3 months speaks volumes about the privilege of being an influencer. Every time I check her socials to see if she's back (for good, not just uploading a picture full of af. links) and I see she hasn't is like... how the hell can they afford this? Simon works/worked for her too so no money coming from his side either.
I feel like she's going through something similar to what happened when she did the marathon. She didn't prepare herself so every time she was asked what was going on she just ignored it and never mentioned it again, up to the point when she just felt completely unable to handle the situation. How is she going to return now? Like... "Hi, I was gone for 3 months because everything was too much and I just decided to lounge around my house with my dogs?"

Reactions: 13
I will never understand why people with high levels of anxiety and self doubt choose social media influencer as a career. I know there are some who claim they have ‘anxiety’ as a way of deflection, Emma seems genuinely to have an issue. When she signed to Gleam, she vlogged going to a Gleam event and looked terrified, pretty sure she left early.

Reactions: 15
I will never understand why people with high levels of anxiety and self doubt choose social media influencer as a career. I know there are some who claim they have ‘anxiety’ as a way of deflection, Emma seems genuinely to have an issue. When she signed to Gleam, she vlogged going to a Gleam event and looked terrified, pretty sure she left early.
She certainly has social anxiety and I can sympathize with her to some extent because I suffer from it too. That's why I dont understand her signing up with Gleam though. Surely they would be a bit pissed if you constantly dodged events

Reactions: 3
The fact that she voluntarily stoped working for 3 months speaks volumes about the privilege of being an influencer. Every time I check her socials to see if she's back (for good, not just uploading a picture full of af. links) and I see she hasn't is like... how the hell can they afford this? Simon works/worked for her too so no money coming from his side either.
Passive income from ad revenue, from on her YouTube videos and her blog posts. I'm not so familiar with YouTube, but if she gets say 50,000 visitors to her blog a month scrolling through ads, she could probably earn enough from that to live off.

Reactions: 2
Why is she being so sarcky in her replies to people who take the effort to follow and comment on her post? It’s unnecessary 😕people don’t mean any harm they’re just wondering what’s going on.....like don’t bother putting up pics if you can’t respond nicely to the people who follow you...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Passive income from ad revenue, from on her YouTube videos and her blog posts. I'm not so familiar with YouTube, but if she gets say 50,000 visitors to her blog a month scrolling through ads, she could probably earn enough from that to live off.
At least she finally updated her blog, when i checked there a couple of months ago is was not updated for 3 or so months.

The newest post I found was from end of May this year.

Why is she being so sarcky in her replies to people who take the effort to follow and comment on her post? It’s unnecessary 😕people don’t mean any harm they’re just wondering what’s going on.....
She is pretty rude, cant she just duck off from instagram if she cant be arsed to be nice to the people paying her bills. Anxiety is a prett bad thing to have, but it does not include being a rude ass.

I have just unfollowed her, cant be bothered with people who act like that.

Reactions: 9
Shes ised "We're" on the home account today but still not actual sign of Simon. I wonder if someone in simons family has been seriously sick with covid and thats whats set her aniexty off and why hes not been around, maybe he was with his family and she had to stay home with the dogs?

Shes ised "We're" on the home account today but still not actual sign of Simon. I wonder if someone in simons family has been seriously sick with covid and thats whats set her aniexty off and why hes not been around, maybe he was with his family and she had to stay home with the dogs?
Missed that as I was distracted by those hideous Disney prints.

Why is she being so sarcky in her replies to people who take the effort to follow and comment on her post? It’s unnecessary 😕people don’t mean any harm they’re just wondering what’s going on.....like don’t bother putting up pics if you can’t respond nicely to the people who follow you...
I didn’t think it was rude though. I am sure she is inundated with comments like “come back please/where is a new video” so she might get a bit snarky that people can’t see the previous replies.

I didn’t think it was rude though. I am sure she is inundated with comments like “come back please/where is a new video” so she might get a bit snarky that people can’t see the previous replies.
And I’m a teacher and get sick of the ‘hows she doing’ questions from parents in the corridor as they all want weekly individual feedback on their little darling but it’s my job, pays my mortgage so smile and say ‘oh fine we’ll catch up in March at parents evening where we’ll discuss it properly’

I’m sure we could all give examples of the repetitive questions we get at our jobs and majorly we bite our tongue. Basically don’t bite the hand that feeds you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure we could all give examples of the repetitive questions we get at our jobs and majorly we bite our tongue. Basically don’t bite the hand that feeds you
Absolutely, if you want those affiliate links clicked, and the You Tube vlogs watched so you earn from ads, don't be snipey and rude to your auidence when they're asking a genuine question.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
even the one where she replied with ‘blogging?’ As if she doesn’t know what they’re talking about....
it’s unnecessary and if she could just ‘like’ the comment but instead leaves a sarcky reply. There’s an air of arrogance there given she has made her thousands from her audience who support her.

even the one where she replied with ‘blogging?’ As if she doesn’t know what they’re talking about....
it’s unnecessary and if she could just ‘like’ the comment but instead leaves a sarcky reply. There’s an air of arrogance there given she has made her thousands from her audience who support her.
I didn’t see it as snarky though, like I said before.

Reactions: 1
yeh Simon seems to be back today judging by her stories!!!
I didn’t see it as snarky though, like I said before.
Entitled to your opinion but it’s not the first time she’s been rude in her replies.

Reactions: 8
Its always something with her 🤷‍♀️ She could just put up a post on her IG addressessing whatever people are curious about and be done with it. She chooses not to.

Possible Simon sign of life on her IG today.
I thought it was Simon after the "we're" on the disney print story but if you look the legs look far to feminine to be Simons IMO

I have just seen that Simons instagram link has been taken off the home account and the home account no longer follows him... Really think he has left her now 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Has she ever claimed to be financially independent? I always assume that a fairly young person who owns property in London has family money (JosieLdn, made in Chelsea lot). I kind of always thought that blogging and YouTube pays for Emma’s penchant for shopping & designer goods/ extravagant holidays. I thought she must have a trust fund or inheritance to make her way in London so young and without a stable career.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.