Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it is London, but very much on the outskirts. I’ve never heard of that area tbh. I thought they lived near Greenwich!

It looks like a show home, not a home. ☹ Not my cup of tea, but they will get more for their money moving further out.

I wonder if they renovated to sell? Will she have to change her (admittedly shaky) USP: style of a London girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They have done a lot to it since purchasing. Always thought they installed the studio at the end of the garden.

Maybe the pandemic and having to be home so much made them decide on a location change.
Maybe she will move to Blackheath now… 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Im not from the UK so i struggle to find the house. What Belvedere do I need to choose on rightmove? Belvedere, Kent?

I always got the impression she was much closer to London but she’s literally the next town from me, my secondary school is down the road 😂

Reactions: 6
Can't imagine how she's going to cope with the stress of finding a new place and moving (with time pressures, seeing as the place has already sold).

Having said that, if she went back to vlogging and vlogged the process I reckon that would be good content for her, but that's off brand now I guess...

Reactions: 13
I mean considering they've been working from home and Emma doesn't go to any events anyway there was no point for them to be in London.

I already thought her "London girl" claim was kinda weird since she's from Cornwall but now that I know they were barely in London I feel it even more of a fake facade she put on. Maybe I'm just weird but I don't consider the place I live now makes me an X girl. If anything I feel that way about my hometown more so.

I wonder if she is going to go the way inthefrow and Lydia and noise and try to get gifted renos for their new place.

Reactions: 6
I mean considering they've been working from home and Emma doesn't go to any events anyway there was no point for them to be in London.

I already thought her "London girl" claim was kinda weird since she's from Cornwall but now that I know they were barely in London I feel it even more of a fake facade she put on. Maybe I'm just weird but I don't consider the place I live now makes me an X girl. If anything I feel that way about my hometown more so.

I wonder if she is going to go the way inthefrow and Lydia and noise and try to get gifted renos for their new place.
I wasn't raised in California, but I've lived here long enough that I have more ties here than I do to my hometown, so I'd consider myself a Californian at this point. But it is misleading for Emma to have called herself a "London girl" all these years when she's barely within the city limits and barely ever went out!

As for begging for gifted renos, I do respect that she and Simon paid for nearly all of their renovations, at least as far as I know. I stopped following her by the time the bathroom reno rolled around.

Reactions: 8
It won’t be sold, they have just accepted an offer which is very different.
Still pretty good going to have that kind of swiftness- sold subject to contract- but I say again the house is somewhere you could move in and get settled. No immediate need to alter anything.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ll buy a fixer upper to renovate into another personalityless dungeon/show home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has always sort of said she lives in Blackheath, well...the other day I spotted her house for sale on Rightmove and its a far cry from blackheath...the house is based in belvedere. I can understand you they don't want to disclose their house but don't lie about it, belvedere and blackheath are light night and day!
I called it earlier in the thread and wasn't far off. :ROFLMAO:

"I am thinking more Plumstead or Woolwich when she really wants to be Blackheath. "

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.