Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not keen on the plaster art, but did notice she's commented on a recent grid post to say they are househunting, and planning to move. The plaster art could be part of getting their house ready to be photographed by an estate agent.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder where they might be moving to? But why move after putting all that time and money into the kitchen and the bath? If I'm doing major renovation like that I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it for a few years first.

Reactions: 10
I wonder where they might be moving to? But why move after putting all that time and money into the kitchen and the bath? If I'm doing major renovation like that I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it for a few years first.
I think that’s why they put in the time and money to re-do so much of the house. Gotta increase the value somehow and they decided on a concrete basement and ugly ass bathroom.

Not keen on the plaster art, but did notice she's commented on a recent grid post to say they are househunting, and planning to move. The plaster art could be part of getting their house ready to be photographed by an estate agent.
The only satisfactory outcome of them moving would be if they move somewhere in the country so Emma can finally be away from people and be alone with her dogs. Then hopefully she’ll find some peace. But I think Emma likes the cool factor of being “a London girl” so we’ll see.

• Haha
I find it so weird that she calls herself a London girl when she doesn’t sound like one at all. Coming from a cockney here lol

Reactions: 5
I find it so weird that she calls herself a London girl when she doesn’t sound like one at all. Coming from a cockney here lol
She’s definitely got a south east London accent. And the amount of pics around Greenwich confirm it. Does anyone know where she lives? I am thinking more Plumstead or Woolwich when she really wants to be Blackheath. 😆

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she grow up in Cornwall? I thought she moved to London when she met Simon? (I could be completely wrong 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it weird when women well in their 30s and married refer to themselves as “girls”. Especially someone like Emma who doesn’t have a particularly youthful style, personality, or outlook on life.

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely got a south east London accent. And the amount of pics around Greenwich confirm it. Does anyone know where she lives? I am thinking more Plumstead or Woolwich when she really wants to be Blackheath. 😆
No way does she have any type of London accent. She lives in SE but she’s from Cornwall.

Reactions: 9
Now I’m imagining the estate agent coming round and saying, “…hhhmmmm it’s about 99.9% beige in here, do you think you could push that to 100%?”

• Haha
Now I’m imagining the estate agent coming round and saying, “…hhhmmmm it’s about 99.9% beige in here, do you think you could push that to 100%?”
At least they’ll save money on staging 🤷🏻‍♀️

I‘ve been house hunting and even the professionally staged homes had more personality than Emma’s.

Reactions: 3
No way does she have any type of London accent. She lives in SE but she’s from Cornwall.
That’s odd. She sounds like half the girls I was at school with in SE London. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps she’s picked it up from her other half.

Reactions: 2
At least they’ll save money on staging 🤷🏻‍♀️

I‘ve been house hunting and even the professionally staged homes had more personality than Emma’s.
agreed - most staged homes I’ve seen have much more personality (couldn’t have less could it!).

I can’t lie, my home (and wardrobe) are devoid of colour. I’m probably more bland than EH! But I’m not trying to sell my lifestyle, wardrobe or home am I!

anyways, please swipe up #aff to see my collection of toilet roll. I prefer white to match the toilet and sink. Gone for paper as cashmere bog roll is not as lux as you’d imagine! And paper is #sustainable, although I wouldn’t recommend you reuse your toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s odd. She sounds like half the girls I was at school with in SE London. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps she’s picked it up from her other half.
Honestly she sounds pretty embarrassed by her upbringing whenever she'd vlog with her mum she was really condescending to her mum and was honestly really mean.

Which is terrible bc her mum seems so kind and so many people would love to have a kind, fun person for a mother and Emma kinda treats her like tit.

I think she just tries to be cool and that's why she's always like "London girl" except when there is a beach she can complain about and then it is all "the water is so much more blue and beautiful in Cornwall"

So I think Emma just probably worked hard to change her accent

• Sad
I think she just tries to be cool and that's why she's always like "London girl" except when there is a beach she can complain about and then it is all "the water is so much more blue and beautiful in Cornwall"

So I think Emma just probably worked hard to change her accent
The bit about the beach made me laugh 😄 Though to be honest, is there anything she doesn't complain about?

Emma would tell you that she's a naturally quick learner so that's why she has a new accent. Just like she's naturally artistic, naturally slim, and has naturally long legs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear I’ve never seen her wear half that stuff she’s ‘depopping’. So many nice prints that she would look great in!
I’m guessing she needs the $$ if they’re moving.

Reactions: 6
I swear I’ve never seen her wear half that stuff she’s ‘depopping’. So many nice prints that she would look great in!
I’m guessing she needs the $$ if they’re moving.
Um when I saw that photo my jaw dropped to the floor. WHERE THE HELL HAVE THESE PIECES BEEN?!?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.