Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always sort of said she lives in Blackheath, well...the other day I spotted her house for sale on Rightmove and its a far cry from blackheath...the house is based in belvedere. I can understand you they don't want to disclose their house but don't lie about it, belvedere and blackheath are light night and day!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has always sort of said she lives in Blackheath, well...the other day I spotted her house for sale on Rightmove and its a far cry from blackheath...the house is based in belvedere. I can understand you they don't want to disclose their house but don't lie about it, belvedere and blackheath are light night and day!
The fact that her interior design style fits well amongst all the other staged listings is hilarious. I wonder if they’re moving to “the country” with all the other influencer pairs. Yet another couple potentially moving into a house that is far too big for two people just because they’re content is stale AF.

Reactions: 5
£155k profit if they get the asking price...not too shabby!

Has she given any indication where they’re moving to?

Reactions: 3
£155k profit if they get the asking price...not too shabby!

Has she given any indication where they’re moving to?
Yes but they did renovate their house twice in the space of two/three years which was all a bit wasteful!!
There used to be so much more life to her a few years ago, she was way more relatable even if her stories were just going dog walking, shopping in Bluewater and getting a McDonald’s! Now she just seems miserable the whole time and her style is more Dad than influencer!!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know London at all, but looking on a map, that looks really on the outskirts. Is she a bit like Lily Pebbles in claiming she’s such a ‘Londoner’?

Will be interesting to see where they end up.

Reactions: 7
This is hilarious!! Also, loving that enormous blank bit of canvas above the sofa 😂

Reactions: 2
I do like the utility area - useful bit of space, and lucky there’s the window there. Dungeon gym is a bit creepy but again good extra space for whoever buys the place.

Still confused about the bathroom
renovation. When every other room is so plain, why didn’t they go for a classic white bathroom if they were selling. As a buyer, I wouldn’t want to live with the brown bath panel but would feel bad re-doing it.

Reactions: 8
Still confused about the bathroom renovation. When every other room is so plain, why didn’t they go for a classic white bathroom if they were selling. As a buyer, I wouldn’t want to live with the brown bath panel but would feel bad re-doing it.
Agree, seems like such a waste to have only just done it, then put the house on the market, doubt the bathroom has added any value. Who knows, maybe they're just testing the water to see if they get any viewers/offers, did have a sneaky peek on Rightmove, the street does look quite un-Insta like.

Reactions: 6
Is £325,000 a reasonable price for a house of that size/age in that area? I have no idea about UK real estate. I wonder how actively they are looking for a buyer. If what Emma has said is true, they're only "casually" looking to move, so I would assume they haven't even found a new house yet. But who knows when any influencer is telling the truth anymore.

Is £325,000 a reasonable price for a house of that size/age in that area? I have no idea about UK real estate. I wonder how actively they are looking for a buyer. If what Emma has said is true, they're only "casually" looking to move, so I would assume they haven't even found a new house yet. But who knows when any influencer is telling the truth anymore.
I actually think £325k isn’t bad. Other 2 beds in her area are going for £300k but they would require a lot more work.

tbf to Emma you could turn up with a suitcase and move straight in so the slightly higher price is justified IMO.

Reactions: 6
it does look nice on the photos but they must of spent a fortune on it I think I’ve watched her you tube for about 2 years and they have pretty much redone every room twice in that time maybe the kitchen only once.
it still baffles me that people would move house just to create content but it probably goes to show how much money can be made from interiors instagrams!!! Her style is pretty boring tho

Ok her summer sandal video… a few things 😆

How does she not know to wear sun cream on a hot day. She was like “lesson learnt” almost like ‘oops no one told me’ and also it’s a bit irresponsible to be so blasé about it.

How can she do a video including gifted shoes and then not even bother researching the brand and how to pronounce the name of the brand BEFORE making the video. She’s all “I should have looked this up” yes Emma, yes you should have. It’s only your job, it’s embarrassing. Again blasé!

She just comes across and really prickly and defensive these days “ in MY opinion” she seems to be very much, this is what I like stuff you all. Which is great, I mean, love your style and own it, but just seems defensive I dunno….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear god it’s ugly AF.
The surrounding properties are dire.
she always gave the impression she lived in S London.
That is NOT anywhere near FFS

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.