Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone so dull, I used to love her!
A hair video? Sorry but her hair looks so dated at the moment and not getting it cut in that long isn't a good thing her ends must be awful

Reactions: 12
I just skimmed through the video but I was SHOCKED by how much shampoo and conditioner she globbed into her hand. That's like, a tenth of the bottle each time, and Olaplex ain't cheap (almost $30 USD). I actually have the shampoo, and it lathers up like crazy, so even when I had my COVID witch locks that went past my boobs, I only needed a nickel-sized amount.

Reactions: 3
She suits her hair being short so much more than the way it currently is, her color desperately needs doing the dark top and light bottom can’t be deliberate surely?! she might as well as just put a bobble in while she slept to achieve one kink in her hair, she looks like she’s just woken up not stepped off the beach!

Reactions: 7
I like her with longer darker hair. I couldn't stand the straw colored over bleached rough chop she's been sporting prior to covid.

I think she suits it longer too.

I just assumed she was too scared to pay the hairdressers a visit. I'm not convinced that hairstyle is deliberate at all

Reactions: 9
I find it hilarious that she lives in Belvedere, I was convinced that she lived in East Greenwich because most of her shots are taken at the old royal naval college.

I think it’s out of order she does her ‘photo shoots’ at the old royal naval college, they’re a charity and rely on donations from the public and earn money from filming and photo shoots. Emma is using their space for free, she should be paying them a fee.

• Heart
I find it hilarious that she lives in Belvedere, I was convinced that she lived in East Greenwich because most of her shots are taken at the old royal naval college.

I think it’s out of order she does her ‘photo shoots’ at the old royal naval college, they’re a charity and rely on donations from the public and earn money from filming and photo shoots. Emma is using their space for free, she should be paying them a fee.
Let’s hope she’s at least sending them an annual donation.

Reactions: 4
No wonder she has to travel to take her boring photos …. She can hardly stand outside her own house - it looks a dump

• Haha

I remember a vlog of hers from long ago where she and Simon got kicked off some property for taking photos without a permit/reservation. I wonder if it was the same place? Can you imagine the Karen-level of outrage boiling inside her? :LOL:

That said, I would truly love it if influencers were charged a fee for using spaces for their dumb photos. The pink Paul Smith building in LA would rake in millions, I'll bet.

• Haha
Has she has some work done on her face? Just watched the amazing hair styling video where it was styled then she ruined it and thought she looked different…
By saying amazing I am of course being sarcastic

Reactions: 2
Has she has some work done on her face? Just watched the amazing hair styling video where it was styled then she ruined it and thought she looked different…
By saying amazing I am of course being sarcastic
She was getting filler for spell in her jaw because of the damage done from a dog bite as a kid. I’m sure she’s been getting some sort of treatments, although with the dark, leathery fake tan and crispy blond ends, she looks like a retiree in Florida ready for a wild night of BINGO and cranberry vodkas with the gals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.