Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the Spar BBQ #ad? I only saw a quick story and one picture on her grid, I thought the whole point was to promote it on the Bank holiday weekend?
I also didn't see 9+ people (or anyone in fact) or any "activities". Maybe it was an ad rather than her getting it the normal way, by applying to have a party.

Her inlaws have turned up and now she has to work 😂 bet she regrets all that sleeping she did this week now. His mum and dad should be able to come over without it being a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her inlaws have turned up and now she has to work 😂 bet she regrets all that sleeping she did this week now. His mum and dad should be able to come over without it being a problem.
Literally keeps saying that the best thing about being self employed is the freedom to work when you want 😂

Also, what the hell is she going to do in an hour? Realistically, by the time she's looked out a notebook, chosen her pens and written her list, that leaves her with 45 minutes for actual "work".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally keeps saying that the best thing about being self employed is the freedom to work when you want 😂

Also, what the hell is she doing to do in an hour? Realistically, by the time she's looked out a notebook, chosen her pens and written her list, that leaves her with 45 minutes for actual "work".

😂 the freedom to nap is about all it gives them. Not being funny whatever she has to do could probably be done later. Saying that it’s not aimed at them like who else comes to your house? She’s so full of tit. I remember once she showed off and took herself to bed. I honestly think she would alienate him from his family if she could. You can just tell it’s all about her.
😂 don’t forget she has to take a pic of the cats on those minging bed sheets 🤢 that’s an extra ten minutes 😂

Reactions: 3
Saying that it’s not aimed at them like who else comes to your house? She’s so full of tit. I remember once she showed off and took herself to bed. I honestly think she would alienate him from his family if she could. You can just tell it’s all about her.
It's very disrespectful to Tony as well as his parents. Why can't she do her one hour of work after dinner or later this afternoon?

I realise this one hour of work is probably her trying to get back into the swing of things after having a bad mental health week but it really shows how inflexible she is. She'll not do any work today and blame the in laws, I bet.

It's very disrespectful to Tony as well as his parents. Why can't she do her one hour of work after dinner or later this afternoon?

I realise this one hour of work is probably her trying to get back into the swing of things after having a bad mental health week but it really shows how inflexible she is. She'll not do any work today and blame the in laws, I bet.
She has so many mental health breaks though. Plus she was away all last week 😳How do they earn any money.

I'm actually interested in what discounts and freebies she'll find at Sainsburys. I use Shopmium and I noticed she hasn't been plugging it quite so aggressively recently. I wonder if they've limited the number of referrals she can get credit for 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s spent the day snapping at Tony 😂😂 - at least she’s acknowledged it.

BUT
Instead of her getting out of his way for an hour and giving him some peace and taking HER dad to an appointment. She’s sent him to do it so she can chill out.

• Wow

BUT
Instead of her getting out of his way for an hour and giving him some peace and taking HER dad to an appointment. She’s sent him to do it so she can chill out.
One of my friends loves Tony 😶 she honestly thinks his amazing. She can’t take her own dad to an appointment 🤔 couldn’t put up with his parents. She’s alienating them. Bet if she needs a favour she’s quick to ring them.
She’s so ridiculous and I don’t think she realises on how horrible she is. It’s all the time as well that she’s horrible. Eventually you have to ask yourself do I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who’s dragging me down. What happened to #freetony see We still doing that 😂

BUT
AAAAAHHHHAHAHA. Honestly when I think she turned a corner... nope, denied!

Poor Tony.

One of my friends loves Tony 😶 she honestly thinks his amazing. She can’t take her own dad to an appointment 🤔 couldn’t put up with his parents. She’s alienating them. Bet if she needs a favour she’s quick to ring them.
She’s so ridiculous and I don’t think she realises on how horrible she is. It’s all the time as well that she’s horrible. Eventually you have to ask yourself do I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who’s dragging me down. What happened to #freetony see We still doing that 😂
I can’t say I love Tony but I want to nominate him for an MBE/OBE for dealing with Princess Emma. #freetony

AAAAAHHHHAHAHA. Honestly when I think she turned a corner... nope, denied!

Poor Tony.

I can’t say I love Tony but I want to nominate him for an MBE/OBE for dealing with Princess Emma. #freetony
No I can’t say I do his a bleeping saint though 😂

• Haha
I don’t get the logic of ‘I’m in a bad mood and taking it out on people, so I’ve got Tony to do something I should be doing, as he needs to get out the house and have some peace from me for an hour’ ( obviously not a quote but that was the gist)

Why don’t you go out the house for an hour if your the one in the mood.

No I can’t say I do his a bleeping saint though 😂
They are just as bad as each other... I’ve stated he’s an enabler towards Emma’s apathetic attitude towards basically existing.

I can’t imagine getting my husband to take my FIL to an appointment!

They are just as bad as each other... I’ve stated he’s an enabler towards Emma’s apathetic attitude towards basically existing.

I can’t imagine getting my husband to take my FIL to an appointment!
Is he an enabler or just putting up for a quite life?
My husband would take my dad but he wouldn’t just take him because I didn’t feel like it.
Shes just to selfish for her own good.

It’s really annoyed me she’s took the slot for the SparBBQ and not had one.
When tony made the “freezer list” it was all on that, well before the bank holiday. So no intention of having the BBQ at all.
How greedy and self absorbed she is.
I honestly don’t think anyone on Insta winds me up as much as her, but I can’t unfollow 🙈
“I’m in a bad mood and moaned at you all day, so do a favour for me and take my dad out and let me watch a film” I know what I’d be telling her, lazy cow.

Reactions: 9
It’s really annoyed me she’s took the slot for the SparBBQ and not had one.
When tony made the “freezer list” it was all on that, well before the bank holiday. So no intention of having the BBQ at all.
How greedy and self absorbed she is.
I honestly don’t think anyone on Insta winds me up as much as her, but I can’t unfollow 🙈
“I’m in a bad mood and moaned at you all day, so do a favour for me and take my dad out and let me watch a film” I know what I’d be telling her, lazy cow.
It honestly really annoyed me to it was just basically free food for her to eat all month. She’s a scavenger and is disgusting. Honestly she would go to the food bank if she could.

Reactions: 6
Wow. Just wow.

What really annoys me is this pretence that she's a Girl Boss and that anyone who follows her would be able to replicate her success. I feel all these influencers who sell blogging courses or YT tutorials are like people at the top of pyramid schemes.

I looked at her Easter giveaway and there were lots of very similar looking blogs (obviously those who have bought her blogging course) with the same sparse, tired content.

Honestly she would go to the food bank if she could.
Did you see her food bank video in December? That really annoyed me too. Donating a tenner worth of the cheapest Sainsburys food and making a big song and dance about it. When someone called her out for using affiliate links on that video, she accused the girl of bullying.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.