Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Drew #2
She’s persuaded Tony to sell his tit because everything she owns is from pound land or with cats on 🀒
Literally, there's a cat lying on everything.

Poor Tony. I don't think he's got many hobbies so getting rid of the Warhammer stuff is a bit crappy, especially when she's eyeing up Kate Spade cat umbrellas.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have found their eBay account. Took me less than 2 minutes based on what she disclosed in her stories today. She is selling a few size 24 clothes - fair enough, I can see how that might be decluttering her own personal things hence no need to pay VAT. However she is also selling some size 8/10, even size 1 dresses πŸ€” Sorry but she is 100% still reselling just doing it in the sly and dodging VAT. She is dodgy AF.

Here are a few things she has 'decluttered' in the last couple of hours:

Screenshot_20190609_215616_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Poor Tony, she's getting rid of her sexy Santa outfit 🀒

Screenshot_20190609_215345_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

How are people going to know about Tony's zany personality if she sells his t-shirts πŸ’”

Screenshot_20190609_215657_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Background of the VAT thing:

PhotoGrid_1560114476184.jpg

A reply to a comment on that post - she can't plead ignorance:

PhotoGrid_1560114509954.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s ridiculous. You claim vat back so I’m not. Sure why she’s avoiding it. Or am I wrong?

She’s ridiculous. You claim vat back so I’m not. Sure why she’s avoiding it. Or am I wrong?
When she buys stock from a charity shop there is no VAT payable but to comply with the law she has to charge VAT when she resells it. So she needs to be paying 20% of the sales price of those clothes she is reselling to HRMC. But apparently she doesn't resell any more, she just declutters πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait... hasn't Tony been seen in that top? She's selling as new with tags 🀒

I was expecting this to happen with the amount of complaining she did when they had to VAT register

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Wait... hasn't Tony been seen in that top? She's selling as new with tags 🀒

I was expecting this to happen with the amount of complaining she did when they had to VAT register
You know, I think that you are right! It does look familiar

Nice digging! Shes obviously selling these items or reselling them for profit as a business. Is not genuine decluttering. Is she declaring and paying tax on this?? Shes been very careful to say she’s decluttering or selling her own items but we can see that’s not the case

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.