Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't comprehend how she is still manage to 'declutter' so much stuff. She just moved house... doesn't everyone have a massive clear out when they're packing? Obviously if I was a cynic I might think that she is actually still reselling and just dodging paying VAT but clearly she wouldn't do that 🤷

Reactions: 7
I really can't comprehend how she is still manage to 'declutter' so much stuff. She just moved house... doesn't everyone have a massive clear out when they're packing? Obviously if I was a cynic I might think that she is actually still reselling and just dodging paying VAT but clearly she wouldn't do that 🤷
I genuinely believe she sells her old pants. That’s what it is.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There seems to be some drama today. Anyone know what's happened in the financial blogger community to earn those passive aggressive insta stories?

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening too but I think she doesn't understand VAT. I had a business so looked into it and I'm sure she wasn't selling nearly enough crap on ebay to worry about VAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There seems to be some drama today. Anyone know what's happened in the financial blogger community to earn those passive aggressive insta stories?

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening too but I think she doesn't understand VAT. I had a business so looked into it and I'm sure she wasn't selling nearly enough crap on ebay to worry about VAT.
I thought that eBay was its own business. I’m not sure nothing she says ever adds up. Their business drew media ltd didn’t earn that much anyway. I think to be honest their lazy ass duck and it was hard work.

I thought that eBay was its own business. I’m not sure nothing she says ever adds up. Their business drew media ltd didn’t earn that much anyway. I think to be honest their lazy ass duck and it was hard work.
You need to be VAT registered if your taxable turnover is over £85k. I saw that break down of her £100k income and ebay wasn't near £85k. And you're right, ebay was supposed to be a separate business.

Looking at the accounts for Drew Media Ltd, she's not going to need to be VAT registered for that anytime soon 😂

• Haha
So where is she earning over 100k a year. Also if she earned 100k 2 years ago (according to national papers) why is she only just vat registered. Are they now going to suffer because the magazines gone? Her rental from her other house is gone also? Surely earning £1 odd every other questionnaire is not going to cut it.

So where is she earning over 100k a year. Also if she earned 100k 2 years ago (according to national papers) why is she only just vat registered. Are they now going to suffer because the magazines gone? Her rental from her other house is gone also? Surely earning £1 odd every other questionnaire is not going to cut it.
The magazine would've paid, at most, £200 per column so that's £10k a year (it's weekly IIRC).

She has a breakdown (%s) of income in her blog (see below). According to that, eBay sales only made her £7k... which is not £85k. Biggest earners were affiliate links and sponsored posts. Wonder who on earth is giving her £30k to advertise for them?!

Attachments

Last edited:
I think I must have missed some stories from her... what happened to the office?

Where is Millie (was that her name?)

I think I must have missed some stories from her... what happened to the office?

To add to this on her website she is still advertising for 2 roles.. will they have a rose gold and fake marble desk to work from between the cat beds?

To add to this on her website she is still advertising for 2 roles.. will they have a rose gold and fake marble desk to work from between the cat beds?
She realised that spending money renting an office she barely used was a bad idea and gave up. I think Millie worked mainly from home so that shouldn't be an issue. They used to have meetings in coffee shops, they might go back to that. How she's going to pay two people as well as draw a salary for herself and Tony from that company is beyond me.

She realised that spending money renting an office she barely used was a bad idea and gave up. I think Millie worked mainly from home so that shouldn't be an issue. They used to have meetings in coffee shops, they might go back to that. How she's going to pay two people as well as draw a salary for herself and Tony from that company is beyond me.
That office was nothing more than a nap den for her 😂 lazy mare just shifted from her bed at home to her day bed there and moaned on insta all day as per, Millie must be a god damn saint to put up with Prinny Em

Reactions: 2
That office was nothing more than a nap den for her 😂 lazy mare just shifted from her bed at home to her day bed there and moaned on insta all day as per, Millie must be a god damn saint to put up with Prinny Em
Nap den 😂😂
She has a new bed in her office at home all she needs is one in the kitchen and she’s sorted. You can get beds for the garden too I am very suprised she doesn’t 🙄

Reactions: 2
Nap den 😂😂
She has a new bed in her office at home all she needs is one in the kitchen and she’s sorted. You can get beds for the garden too I am very suprised she doesn’t 🙄
she may as well just strap one to her back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.