Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those play suits! yikes...the first one looked like her muff was chewing on half of it......stop it Emma! my eyes, my eyes!!!!
not fat shaming before anyone moans, im a little soft and squishy myself but I know what suits my body shape and what to avoid
Whole new meaning to the word ‘GUNT’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't she a teaching assistant at some point? (before the job she had when she started blogging but wasn't making much money from it) Maybe it was that?
I'm not sure.

I do wonder what her actual income is, after expenses, tax, NI, pension contributions etc.

Whole new meaning to the word ‘GUNT’
Visited a patient the other day and my colleague said, before I went in, "I'm not sure if he's got shorts or pants on" and I asked how on earth she wasn't sure and basically, he had a bit of a gunt situation too 🤣🤣🤣

Thread name suggestion:

Emma Drew #2, bet the chapel smells like cat poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she ever start the plus size fashion blog she was on about a while back?

I hope to sweet Jesus that she abandoned that idea.

There a many plus size women who look absolutely incredible and inspire larger people to be their most fabulous selves- Emma is not one of them.

Did she ever start the plus size fashion blog she was on about a while back?

I hope to sweet Jesus that she abandoned that idea.

There a many plus size women who look absolutely incredible and inspire larger people to be their most fabulous selves- Emma is not one of them.
I assume no one would sponsor her or give her money for a fashion blog. Too many people doing it for free who are actually good at it 🤣

Reactions: 3
It is not healthy to be that short and have that much fat around your organs, I was shocked at how big she is and those jumpsuits look horrendous. Whilst I applaude her for having confidence to wear what she wants, I can’t help at be mortified at how unhealthy she is

Reactions: 4
Jeez im no skinny minny myself and dont like fat shaming but.. that cannot be good for her health in anyway! Her stomach should not be that big and out. I cant imagine what her internal organs are like! If her outside is so covered in fat, what must her inside be like? She must feel so weighed down and urgh all the time carrying so much weight around. Not at all healthy.

Reactions: 3
Her tummy is like an apron.

No wonder she needs eleven billionty naps a day as it must be exhausting lugging her tummy about.

Reactions: 4
I have a similar body shape to Emma, I’m a good 5 stone less hefty I’d say but I have a belly - I’m not justifying it as my diet isn’t perfect but I do have PCOS and insulin resistance which her belly is a dead give away too - she needs a blood test.. if I was her I’d fix her diet right up and get more active no ones saying be perfect but if she’s ill this much then her body is telling her she needs to change!
Also as fellow fat girl - I wouldn’t be seen dead in a jumpsuit it’s just not flattering on fat bellies at all

Reactions: 10
I have a similar body shape to Emma, I’m a good 5 stone less hefty I’d say but I have a belly - I’m not justifying it as my diet isn’t perfect but I do have PCOS and insulin resistance which her belly is a dead give away too - she needs a blood test.. if I was her I’d fix her diet right up and get more active no ones saying be perfect but if she’s ill this much then her body is telling her she needs to change!
Also as fellow fat girl - I wouldn’t be seen dead in a jumpsuit it’s just not flattering on fat bellies at all
I watch Budget Girl as well. She's plus size too and has recently bought some of those romper-things for a cruise. Looks bloody awful.

I don't think many people would get away with wearing those playsuits - I certainly wouldn't. Also, I think they look really childish.

If she can’t do it herself she should maybe get a gastric band, That is insane and there is no way on gods earth they are surviving on £200 for food this month and if she is what the hell are they eating.
I’d also be worried about her body cleanliness as much as health I imagine it doesn’t allways smell the best and that will knock her confidence ten fold. I get sweaty and stinking by The end of the day and hate it so I can’t imagine how she must feel. This is not me being a witch either I genuinely feel she needs a better support system and Tony is not it.

Reactions: 2
If she can’t do it herself she should maybe get a gastric band, That is insane and there is no way on gods earth they are surviving on £200 for food this month and if she is what the hell are they eating.
I’d also be worried about her body cleanliness as much as health I imagine it doesn’t allways smell the best and that will knock her confidence ten fold. I get sweaty and stinking by The end of the day and hate it so I can’t imagine how she must feel. This is not me being a witch either I genuinely feel she needs a better support system and Tony is not it.
They got all the spar stuff free which was a LOT of food and also that other table full of food off the other company so they should quite easily live on £50 a week.

I saw her upset because the cinema doesn’t do ice blasts anymore

Reactions: 1
They got all the spar stuff free which was a LOT of food and also that other table full of food off the other company so they should quite easily live on £50 a week.

Hope it’s not all My kids love them they will be so disappointed 😂

This is exactly it though she has the eating habits of a child. At some point you have to say to yourself I have to grow up now. From her first posts though I’m guessing when she first left work she looked a lot slimmer. Working from home is killing her health wise.

Reactions: 1

To be fair I am devastated about this too 🤣

• Haha
Not feeling Tony’s denim shorts. They seem a bit too short. Reminds me of the guy from the adverts with the heels.

• Haha
I’ve never seen anyone with such a huge amount of fat instead of a chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.