Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days can she celebrate her anniversary? And I thought the birthday bonanza was OTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If that’s the case then fair play to her, if she’s trying to better herself etc
No according to her instastories she is eating vast amounts of food, buying more Disney crap and needing a nap. Business as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit. Her stories today. Each one of those meals would be the kind of blow out meal I would have once in a fortnight... they are having all 3 in one day 😲 They are going to drop dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Holy tit. Her stories today. Each one of those meals would be the kind of blow out meal I would have once in a fortnight... they are having all 3 in one day 😲 They are going to drop dead.
Honestly the most shocking eating habits I’ve ever seen and this is coming from someone who last week on her period ate 6 chocolate bars 😂 😳
If the diabetes doesn’t get her the heart attack will

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The breakfast alone would keep me going all day 😂

I cannot believe what she’s ate today. How is she not ill?!?
She's had a lot of colds, feels run down constantly, has type 2 diabetes, needs to nap several times a day, has mental health issues...

I would say she's ill and that's a big reason why.

Honestly the most shocking eating habits I’ve ever seen and this is coming from someone who last week on her period ate 6 chocolate bars 😂😳
If the diabetes doesn’t get her the heart attack will
I think she's trolling us.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The breakfast alone would keep me going all day 😂

She's had a lot of colds, feels run down constantly, has type 2 diabetes, needs to nap several times a day, has mental health issues...

I would say she's ill and that's a big reason why.

I think she's trolling us.
She is. Passive aggresive is her favourite past time.

Reactions: 6
I’m floored by how much she ate today no wonder she is always sick and tired

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked at how much she has ate today. No the wonder she is always sick and never has the energy to do anything

Never mind the insane amount of calories in the food, what about the cost?! All that side hustling spent on food 😂

You know what though. I would love to see her loose a load of weight, be happy with herself and just absolutely bleeping smash it. Honestly I love to see people do well and just genuinely see the happiness in their eyes. But.. I also love to watch her absolutely seethe at this thread 😂 It’s a win win.
No honestly I think if she cracked on wound in her horrific eating habits joined a gym we would see a completely different person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what though. I would love to see her loose a load of weight, be happy with herself and just absolutely bleeping smash it. Honestly I love to see people do well and just genuinely see the happiness in their eyes. But.. I also love to watch her absolutely seethe at this thread 😂 It’s a win win.
No honestly I think if she cracked on wound in her horrific eating habits joined a gym we would see a completely different person.
I’d really like to think Emma would transform into a healthier and happier person, for her own good. It scares me that she is so lax with her approach to health...Tony seems to be loosing control too when you compare him to his pictures from a few years ago.
I just think we’d never hear the end of it, the gloating about her six figure salary would be replaced with her 6 figure weight loss or how hard she worked at the gym. The phone consultations she would do, so us mere mortals could achieve what she has done.
The parents giving her the deposit so she could buy her initial property would be like getting a gastric band and claiming it was all her own hard work.
If you do read here Emma, please just start thinking of health before wealth.

No, her company turned over six figures. That doesn't translate into a six figure salary.
I knew it did not add up as I was typing that. Thank you for that. If Emma was on a six figure salary I would definitely be signing up for matched betting ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.