Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I’m sure she said on her stories once she worked in childcare 😂 must of been the youth work. I know she said it depressed her to go and hated Sunday nights
That might have been one of her earlier jobs. She babysat in Cambridge apparently. I think she got her final job because of her mad blogging skillz and that's the one she left to blog full time.

Tony's little face in the picture of him with his friends on his Instagram 🥰 Bet reality hit him hard when he got off that train. 😿

Out of interest, how did you all come across Emma in the first place? I think it was Instagram for me
Her YouTube channel was recommended to me by the algorithm (I think it was because I used to watch Holly Vlogs and she did Poundland hauls). I now follow her on Instagram. I know she doesn't make much from YT but I think she underestimates how many of her followers found her through that medium. I briefly joined her FB group but it wasn't my thing.

I remember her from wayyyyy back in the livejournal days & then followed her blog when it was also to harrods
That reminds me, I still have a Livejournal account that I've not looked at in years :ROFLMAO:

One of my friends added me to some Poundland page on Facebook I can’t remember why. I was on maternity and Emma said about having a blog on money saving tips so I followed. It was just as some Christmas drama and arguments of sending boxes and people not getting them or something was kicking off. If I remember she sent a lady a box off of her own back. Was really shocked when I started watching her insta to see how different she was compared to how nice she could be on there.

One of my friends added me to some Poundland page on Facebook I can’t remember why. I was on maternity and Emma said about having a blog on money saving tips so I followed. It was just as some Christmas drama and arguments of sending boxes and people not getting them or something was kicking off. If I remember she sent a lady a box off of her own back. Was really shocked when I started watching her insta to see how different she was compared to how nice she could be on there.
OMG. Does she... does she actually act professional on her FB group?!

I can’t remember her LJ name for the life of me, it might’ve had Emma in it. I just recently deleted mine after rediscovering it because the level of cringe could not be allowed to exist on the internet. Did anyone used to use thrift store uk on there? It’s probably where Emma first started selling/re selling.

Reactions: 1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that not literally what the group is about?

People going mad over some Poundland tat?
I don’t know what it’s meant to be about. I was added by a friend I can’t remember what for. It just ended up blowing my feed up one day. I just assumed it was them all sharing what you can get in Poundland like I dunno bloggers who do Poundland hauls. It was ridiculous they would literally argue all The time And show their little Poundland hauls and I’m going to sound really bad but I just genuinely thought it was quite sad to be honest.

Tony has got her the best gift ever today...
It is the perfect gift for someone so full of s**t.

I don’t know what it’s meant to be about. I was added by a friend I can’t remember what for. It just ended up blowing my feed up one day. I just assumed it was them all sharing what you can get in Poundland like I dunno bloggers who do Poundland hauls. It was ridiculous they would literally argue all The time And show their little Poundland hauls and I’m going to sound really bad but I just genuinely thought it was quite sad to be honest.
I really don't like Poundland. I think 99.9% of the stuff they sell is crap and it's amazing when you see people going nuts over stuff just because it is cheap. I pop in for a few grocery items now and again (the 6 packs of Walkers Paprika crisps and Whitworths mixed seeds) and I sometimes browse the homewares and toiletries when I'm there. The Jo Malone "dupes" were awful, the shower gels not even worth £1.

Reactions: 2
In the new Poundland video she tells us she “goes out and about a lot “ now we all know thats not true! :ROFLMAO: I cant get over the cringe factor or filming in Poundland, I could never be an influencer and do that without going bright red

In the new Poundland video she tells us she “goes out and about a lot “ now we all know thats not true! :ROFLMAO: I cant get over the cringe factor or filming in Poundland, I could never be an influencer and do that without going bright red
I assume you have to ask permission to film in Poundland? Imagine that conversation.

i started watching her youtube videos years ago when she was called from aldi to harrods!! never really understood the name personally! im sure she got into trouble for using their names and one was going to sue her or something like that!

i started watching her youtube videos years ago when she was called from aldi to harrods!! never really understood the name personally! im sure she got into trouble for using their names and one was going to sue her or something like that!
Yes, I think Harrods asked her to stop using their name. It's funny because recently, she's said she no longer shops in Aldi because it does her head in. Perhaps they also asked her to stop using their name!

I think the two jobs probably were 10 seconds of tidying her office and then a nap.

Just saw this on another bloggers insta. £100 a week on groceries, cat food, takeaways and eating out? That seems pretty low considering.
I think most of the pub lunches are mystery shops, so she gets the money back. I was going to say more, but I've just seen the no need to wear clothes screenshot and I need to go and bleach my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.