Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most of the pub lunches are mystery shops, so she gets the money back. I was going to say more, but I've just seen the no need to wear clothes screenshot and I need to go and bleach my eyes.
I did mystery shopping for a few years and there was never enough dining mystery shops to eat in Wetherspoons every lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

Also, she tends to mention when she's doing a mystery shop, in a braggy way.

She must get loads of offers or something. I told my oh about the £100 a week and even he said there is just no way, unless she shops in farm foods or Iceland even then I just don’t get how. Not in a rude way she’s not small and she would have to eat a fair bit to be that size.

I think most of the pub lunches are mystery shops, so she gets the money back. I was going to say more, but I've just seen the no need to wear clothes screenshot and I need to go and bleach my eyes.
Please pass the bleach over when finished, thank you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Ok so I had a look at her live journal and it's what I expected LOL

But I thought that this was interesting after seeing some of you discuss her siblings and if her Dad had other kids:

'For my sister and brother - they have now both lost both parents. I cannot imagine having to go through so much, and manage to still welcome my Dad, not their own biological father, into their lives.'

So this to me, sounds like her mum had children with another man. Who I assume from what she says above, passed away as well?

Ok so I had a look at her live journal and it's what I expected LOL

But I thought that this was interesting after seeing some of you discuss her siblings and if her Dad had other kids:

'For my sister and brother - they have now both lost both parents. I cannot imagine having to go through so much, and manage to still welcome my Dad, not their own biological father, into their lives.'

So this to me, sounds like her mum had children with another man. Who I assume from what she says above, passed away as well?
So it’s her Mum, so Emma must be her Dad’s only child?

No that's a random person who is tagging bloggers to try and get them to share their referral link. But the bloggers will have their own
Still, why doesn’t Emma think she has a right over others. Anyone can share their referall link that’s what they are for. Bulb won’t care, if they are getting more customers they’ll be happy and that’s the whole point of those links.

Such an entitled princess

Edit- didn’t realise they had tagged Emma in it so apologies, I can understand her reply kind of, I thought she’d just seen them somewhere else. Didn’t need to try and report them to bulb however

She gave up the office 😵 wow I wonder if it’s becasue she’s been reading this. She’s seems to have reined her bitchiness and moaning in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She gave up the office 😵 wow I wonder if it’s becasue she’s been reading this. She’s seems to have reined her bitchiness and moaning in.
I never understood why she needed an office in the first place. The eBay business could've been run from home, with a storage locker if required. She's probably bought all the furniture (and computers!) and claimed it as a business expense yet now it's going to furnish her new house?!

If Emma is reading this, get in touch. I can help you save money, make money and live the life you want :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she only wanted someone who could go self employed so she can let them go without notice I think.

Also, what's with the coaching calls? Do these financial influencers all just pay each other, creating their own little micro-economy?

Surely if you are coaching people, you shouldn't then also need coaching? Or, is it like counselling, where you have to go through counselling to be a counsellor?

Reactions: 2
I've been watching a lot of retail arbitrage videos recently and I keep thinking, "Man, their house must smell like a charity shop".

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Emma hasn't changed much, big ego and wingy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.