Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew it did not add up as I was typing that. Thank you for that. If Emma was on a six figure salary I would definitely be signing up for matched betting ;)
We'd all be doing 20cogs, eBay and matched betting if it translated into a 100k salary. Sadly, my Shop and Scan vouchers, Prolific and YouGov surveys aren't allowing me to pack in the day job. Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£150 worth of food from my local Spar is a two pints of milk and a loaf of bread 😂

Reactions: 3
They ain’t having a bbq that’s just food for them today
I looked at that giveaway and wondered how many hoops you'd have to jump through to get that £150 worth of food. Invite 9+ people to your barbecue on those specific dates and take part in their "activities". Sounds like a lot of work for a few free burgers.

Reactions: 1
The moaning is relentless
Did she ever consider her dads feeling with it being the anniversary of her mums death? Like how he was feeling and was finding it hard to talk about things?
No standard ‘me, me, me’

The moaning is relentless
Did she ever consider her dads feeling with it being the anniversary of her mums death? Like how he was feeling and was finding it hard to talk about things?
No standard ‘me, me, me’
Ugh her mum passed a long time ago I know it’s hard but 12 years is a long time. Her dad has memory problems. Unfortunately not everyone is going to ring you because your mum passed 12 years ago. My dad passed 2 and no one even mentioned it we had a lovely family meal for him and that was that. She’s so bleeping moany. She honestly needs to get a life and stop playing video games. Not being funny if most of their work is from their laptop why don’t they travel. Something just doesn’t seem to be adding up to me.

Reactions: 2
Ugh her mum passed a long time ago I know it’s hard but 12 years is a long time. Her dad has memory problems. Unfortunately not everyone is going to ring you because your mum passed 12 years ago. My dad passed 2 and no one even mentioned it we had a lovely family meal for him and that was that. She’s so bleeping moany. She honestly needs to get a life and stop playing video games. Not being funny if most of their work is from their laptop why don’t they travel. Something just doesn’t seem to be adding up to me.
Sorry to hear of your loss. I was just thinking the same thing after seeing her Instagram posts today. My brother died suddenly in 2004 and I don't think anyone has asked me how I feel on the anniversary of his death for the last... Let me see... 14 years 🤔

Also, what do you mean, they don't travel? Did you miss all their jaunts to exotic places such as Norwich and Five Guys? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry to hear of your loss. I was just thinking the same thing after seeing her Instagram posts today. My brother died suddenly in 2004 and I don't think anyone has asked me how I feel on the anniversary of his death for the last... Let me see... 14 years 🤔

Also, what do you mean, they don't travel? Did you miss all their jaunts to exotic places such as Norwich and Five Guys? 😂😂😂
I forgot about their weekend get away. From one bed to another 😂 did they actually go out?

What a cow moaning again poor Emma boo boo. What about her poor dad maybe he is struggling and just needs time for himself or struggles to know what to say.

She needs to get a grip. My mum passed seven years ago and never in a million years would I complain if no one other than my OH acknowledged it. It is hard but life doesn't stop. She must stop feeling sorry for herself and start acting like an adult.

Reactions: 2
I think the thing is with the mother passing date. Her ‘real’ friends probably don’t even remember the exact date, who does? You can’t remember every date like that.

Whereas she said lots of her followers messaged her, but that’s because she put on her Instagram about it so it was the forefront of their mind.

Again, it’s her being quite passive aggressive about it. I’m sure if she told friends she needed someone to speak to or wanted to go out and take her mind off of it then they would have been there.

She comes across as one of those people that just assumes you’ll know that your down or need someone to speak to. Reach out to people if you do, don’t sit and stew in it winding yourself up even more. I know this because I have friends who do the same and it’s like ‘why didn’t you just tell me and you wouldn’t have then had to get upset’ type thing.

From reading some old posts of her, the passive aggressiveness doesn’t seem to be a new thing and something she should work on, as eventually it will just alienate friends.

She will loose everyone. Eventually even Tony I think. I personally think he will talk to someone on his games realise people aren’t as nasty or moany and run off with them. I’m not even joking. He clearly even irritates her I wonder why she’s so unhappy. You can’t keep blaming the fact someone stole your toys when you was 13.

Did I miss the Spar BBQ #ad? I only saw a quick story and one picture on her grid, I thought the whole point was to promote it on the Bank holiday weekend?

Did I miss the Spar BBQ #ad? I only saw a quick story and one picture on her grid, I thought the whole point was to promote it on the Bank holiday weekend?
I thought this I’ve been waiting to see how it was. Don’t even think she invited people.

I know, I thought that there were rules about having to invite a specific number of people etc. Surely you can't get given £150 worth of stuff for so little promotion?!

😂😂😂
At least it looks like she’s eating healthy even if she’s not got out of bed all day. I wonder if we can complain about her bbq someone else could have had it and had a really good tome with their family. She’s just pure greedy.

She will loose everyone. Eventually even Tony I think. I personally think he will talk to someone on his games realise people aren’t as nasty or moany and run off with them. I’m not even joking. He clearly even irritates her I wonder why she’s so unhappy. You can’t keep blaming the fact someone stole your toys when you was 13.
As much as I love my husband and I love having hobbies together that we share, but I can’t imagine working and living with him 24/7. I just don’t know how they do it, and how either of them cope with the other one. I’d love to wonder if they want children or to adopt, but I can’t imagine Emma coping with a child. Also they made a video years ago saying “don’t ask, Emma’s mental health couldn’t cope with a pregnancy” and then did a fake pregnancy style announcement video to introduce the cat.

Can’t relate.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.