Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she hasn't said where he's off to but must be to see friends or something. Who wants to bet she sells some of his stuff when he's away whilst ignoring the mountains of tat that she has?

Reactions: 1
Stories I have issues with today...

The photo of Tony saying FREEDOM! is so ducking unfair, considering he pretty much does everything except wiping her bum. I hope he’s turned his phone off and having a great time.

Also LOL at “Ive done two jobs and now netflix”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stories I have issues with today...

The photo of Tony saying FREEDOM! is so ducking unfair, considering he pretty much does everything except wiping her bum. I hope he’s turned his phone off and having a great time.

Also LOL at “Ive done two jobs and now netflix”
I think the two jobs probably were 10 seconds of tidying her office and then a nap.

Just saw this on another bloggers insta. £100 a week on groceries, cat food, takeaways and eating out? That seems pretty low considering.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think the two jobs probably were 10 seconds of tidying her office and then a nap.

Just saw this on another bloggers insta. £100 a week on groceries, cat food, takeaways and eating out? That seems pretty low considering.
More like £100 a week n eating out alone!

Reactions: 2
I feel a little bit worried about her - I hope she is ok and her physical and mental health are not suffering at present and if they are that she is aware enough to spot the triggers and respond accordingly.

Her random ‘naked’ story last night, her ‘freedom’ story to Tony who seems to be her rock and her very random stories tonight don’t suggest this is the case.

I despise the way she treats Tony. I remember watching an old vlog from when they went to Florida a couple of years ago. It was Tony’s birthday the day they flew there and he was given a bottle of bubbly by the flight crew. He had tears in his eyes and said what a lovely gesture it was and Emma was laughing at him asking why he was crying.
She’s vile and he deserves so much better.

Also if you get a chance watch the vlog of their Disney cruise and the day they couldn’t dock at Castaway Cay. She was such a princess over the whole thing. I understand how disappointing it must be but she literally called herself a princess in that vlog at one point.

Number one inspirational finance blogger. Sorry to be rude but I’ve said it before keep your private insta/ Facebook/Twitter PRIVATE

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

There’s nothing wrong with her apart from she’s a lazy duck in all aspects of her life. Her poor husband I genuinely hope he leaves her for someone who’s not so controlling and rude.

Reactions: 3
I think she is suffering from a mental illness such as depression having watched her videos from last night. She is just so flat. The whole "should I do chores today or tomorrow?" Stopping after doing two drawers and needing to go and lie down. Focussing so much on day beds / beds in offices etc. She comes across as desperately unhappy and sad. Almost trying to joke about the idea she is not having a take away in bed as a friend suggested. There is no joy in any of her videos. EVER. She moans and whines constantly which is not a signal of somebody who is okay with the world.

Also if she dropped Tony off how did she do that? i thought she was too scared to drive.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow her. She always looks dirty, greasy and I imagine she smells nasty 😷

I despise the way she treats Tony. I remember watching an old vlog from when they went to Florida a couple of years ago. It was Tony’s birthday the day they flew there and he was given a bottle of bubbly by the flight crew. He had tears in his eyes and said what a lovely gesture it was and Emma was laughing at him asking why he was crying.
She’s vile and he deserves so much better.

Also if you get a chance watch the vlog of their Disney cruise and the day they couldn’t dock at Castaway Cay. She was such a princess over the whole thing. I understand how disappointing it must be but she literally called herself a princess in that vlog at one point.
I remember that Castaway Cay drama, as someone couldn’t even get married on that day and she was more concerned over her!

I like to think Tony has friends, and would thrive at work. Sadly his boss is his wife.

I think she is suffering from a mental illness such as depression having watched her videos from last night. She is just so flat. The whole "should I do chores today or tomorrow?" Stopping after doing two drawers and needing to go and lie down. Focussing so much on day beds / beds in offices etc. She comes across as desperately unhappy and sad. Almost trying to joke about the idea she is not having a take away in bed as a friend suggested. There is no joy in any of her videos. EVER. She moans and whines constantly which is not a signal of somebody who is okay with the world.

Also if she dropped Tony off how did she do that? i thought she was too scared to drive.
While I feel that Emma would argue that her job is her focus, it’s very isolating and lonely being at home and with one person all the time. I’ve had a lot of surgery and treatment and I would spend days with my toddler son at home. It bleeping SUCKED. I was depressed and hated everything. Work is my drive, my reason to leave the house!

Number one inspirational finance blogger. Sorry to be rude but I’ve said it before keep your private insta/ Facebook/Twitter PRIVATE

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
I 👏🏻 COULDNT 👏🏻 AGREE 👏🏻 MORE 👏🏻

I remember that Castaway Cay drama, as someone couldn’t even get married on that day and she was more concerned over her!
That's right. In fact, it was three couples who couldn't get married on Castaway Cay that day (and I imagine there were lots of disappointed guests as well as the couples in question). Also, for the entire cruise, she kept saying that it was her birthday. Last time I checked, you get a birthday not a birthweek :unsure:

At one point, she was bitching about the cake, wasn't she?

That's right. In fact, it was three couples who couldn't get married on Castaway Cay that day (and I imagine there were lots of disappointed guests as well as the couples in question). Also, for the entire cruise, she kept saying that it was her birthday. Last time I checked, you get a birthday not a birthweek :unsure:

At one point, she was bitching about the cake, wasn't she?
I wish I could remember, but I remember thinking that if people COULDNT GET MARRIED, I think I’d sit down and be humble for a bit about my “birthday”. Sorry she’s well into adulthood now, who gives a tit about birthdays?

While I feel that Emma would argue that her job is her focus, it’s very isolating and lonely being at home and with one person all the time. I’ve had a lot of surgery and treatment and I would spend days with my toddler son at home. It bleeping SUCKED. I was depressed and hated everything. Work is my drive, my reason to leave the house!
There's so much more to working than earning a wage. This is why I find her brand of self employment a bit... um, toxic? Sitting in the house all day, napping and watching Netflix sounds like fun for a day or two but imagine that's the rest of your life. The freedom to work from home is fantastic for someone with children or caring responsibilities but, as you said, it can be very isolating.

I wish I could remember, but I remember thinking that if people COULDNT GET MARRIED, I think I’d sit down and be humble for a bit about my “birthday”. Sorry she’s well into adulthood now, who gives a tit about birthdays?
I don't celebrate my birthday at all. I work with a few younger colleagues who go all out for theirs and, while that's fine for them, I know I would absolutely hate all the fuss.

Also, I watched that video recently, so that's why it stuck in my head!

There's so much more to working than earning a wage. This is why I find her brand of self employment a bit... um, toxic? Sitting in the house all day, napping and watching Netflix sounds like fun for a day or two but imagine that's the rest of your life. The freedom to work from home is fantastic for someone with children or caring responsibilities but, as you said, it can be very isolating.

I don't celebrate my birthday at all. I work with a few younger colleagues who go all out for theirs and, while that's fine for them, I know I would absolutely hate all the fuss.

Also, I watched that video recently, so that's why it stuck in my head!
I don’t take my phone to work, and it’s because I’m no longer a “mum”. I’m me. If there’s an emergency, they can call the ward I work on.

I absolutely hate birthday fuss too. It seems like another excuse for Emma to put that teenie tiny weenie tiara on her head and make Tony do everything.

Ive not had a birthday in ten years 😂 I got asked the other day how old I am and I couldn’t think literally had to work it out. From what I can see she worked in child care and didn’t like it I guess. It’s a challenging roll after having kids I couldn’t work with other peoples. she should either 9-5 her job and she must stay at the office with the odd day off or get a part time job in aswell. Even getting a hobby would help. I don’t think she’s ever been happy though. I honestly don’t believe much would help though.

From what I can see she worked in child care and didn’t like it I guess.
I think her degree is in Christian Youth Work but I believe the full time job that she quit to go self employed was something admin-based (she mentioned getting it because she was a fast typist and good at using Excel).

I think her degree is in Christian Youth Work but I believe the full time job that she quit to go self employed was something admin-based (she mentioned getting it because she was a fast typist and good at using Excel).
Really? I’m sure she said on her stories once she worked in childcare 😂 must of been the youth work. I know she said it depressed her to go and hated Sunday nights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.